So a guy next to me at the urinal just asked if I take a lot of vitamins...

theacoustician said:
What's better is when you go to a football game or a major concert venue. The "urinals" are long troughs that 20 men can walk up to on either side and start peeing in. There's a faucet at one end that continuous runs and drains at the far end. I fucking hate those things.

:barf: times a million.

b_sinning said:
There is a club a few blocks from here that has a waterfall wall as a urnial. It's cool looking but I've seen several drunk people wobble while peeing and put their hand in the waterfall to keep from falling in. Nasty.

as long as the waterfall doesn't operate on recycled/reclaimed water, it's not that bad :p

theacoustician said:
What's better is when you go to a football game or a major concert venue. The "urinals" are long troughs that 20 men can walk up to on either side and start peeing in. There's a faucet at one end that continuous runs and drains at the far end. I fucking hate those things.

Shawndavid and a couple of his friends went to a urinal like that at a Florida State Football game and they were dipping their hands in the trough and throwing it at each other...........Monkeys.

Bubbles said:
Shawndavid and a couple of his friends went to a urinal like that at a Florida State Football game and they were dipping their hands in the trough and throwing it at each other...........Monkeys.
Note to self : never shake hands with shawndavid

On a funnier note, this means that Candy is covered in the urine of 80,000 men.

Bubbles said:

ugh
hope they enjoy their hepatits or whatever

Bubbles said:

That is one of the nastiest things I have ever heard. Gaaaaaaahh. :barf:

Bubbles said:
That is hands down the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard of in my entire life.

Shawn David, you are awesome.

theacoustician said:
Most of the restrooms I saw in Britain were like that