WTF So a friend of mine has gone into a full blown porpoise v. wtf, advice??

A 2 part from DVD version downloading now.

Also available

Our Mutual Friend
David Copperfield
Bleak House
A Christmas Carol
Oliver Twist
A Tale of Two Cities
The Old Curiosity Shop
Hard Times
A 9 hour long adaptation of The Life And Adventures Of Nicholas Nickleby
Great Expectations
Martin Chuzzlewit

radio rip of
Pickwick Papers

This is (thankfully) the only Dickens novel this module. I did Bleak House and Great Expectations last year.

Let me ask you this Mr Logic: If me and my friends are so drug addled do you really think I'd need advice on how to handle this kind of situation? :lol: Seems to me like drug psychosis is something I would be well versed in and something I wouldn't mind dealing with.

idiot.

Taking drugs and going into psychosis is fairly run of the mill, NOT taking drugs and going into psychosis? That's heavy shit.

How can we give advice if she could have anything from Lyme disease to brain cancer?

Its gotta be a doctor that can do any help, Hon.

Also I've read threads like this on other forums about people going from being normal to going into a psychosis and this seems to happen sometimes (not frequently but not rarely either) so it's not out the question someone here would know about it. :)

I thought lyme disease was one of those old disease we eradicated? :eek:

I doubt it'd brain cancer, she's just all out mad.

lyme disease wasn't even recognized as a disease until the 80's iirc. it comes from being bit by infected dear ticks

Ok tell u what, I'm posting from my BB cuz I've been all over the place (just left the travel agency)
When I get home, I will re-read this thread and I'll let u know, what I think may be going on with ur pal.
Deal?

Kthx!!!

It sucks tho, she has no family in this city so the burden is kind of on docs or my friend who lives with her who is currently trying to see when people are free to sit in the house with her so she doesn't go off wandering. :case:

Is she on some serious acid? Has she been experementing with some mind altering fucked up drugs recently?

Nope. She's not really a drug user. Back when she was a student she experimented like most people but it made her mad/schiz so she doesn't touch the stuff. She's never taken any acid and knows it wouldn't agree with her so no way. She's quite one of these naturally 'away with the fairies' type people and in this city she has little support because she only moved here 2 years ago and has made few friends, has no family here and split up with her boyfriend last year.