WTF So a friend of mine has gone into a full blown porpoise v. wtf, advice??

But seriously, wtf can you do? This almost certainly should be left to the professionals.

In times of crisis I always find it best to post on the most unconnected forums I can find. Example - swallow a ring pull, ask for advice on a football forum. Fire breaks out in the kitchen, seek advice on a gardening forum. Never failed me yet, although no-one on the gardening forum had an email address for the fire dept.

Probably. I just hope they have the time and resources to help her properly. You never know with the medical profession whether they can do things quickly enough especially when it comes to psychology/psychiatric help.

Especially with socialized medicine. Good luck!

In times of crisis I always find it best to post on the most unconnected forums I can find. Example - swallow a ring pull, ask for advice on a football forum. Fire breaks out in the kitchen, seek advice on a gardening forum. Never failed me yet, although no-one on the gardening forum had an email address for the fire dept.

[email protected]

A 2 part from DVD version downloading now.

Also available

Our Mutual Friend
David Copperfield
Bleak House
A Christmas Carol
Oliver Twist
A Tale of Two Cities
The Old Curiosity Shop
Hard Times
A 9 hour long adaptation of The Life And Adventures Of Nicholas Nickleby
Great Expectations
Martin Chuzzlewit

radio rip of
Pickwick Papers

Last edited:
How old is the girl? It may be the onset of Schizophrenia.

26. May be, may be. Like I said before she's been sectioned before. She's a nice girl, quite arty but she does have some quite deluded ideas (conspiracy theories etc.) and she's very impressionable.

I guess hallucinations point towards schizophrenia. Poor girl. :(

Last edited: