Small Victories

This one is fantastic.

pipes.jpg
tell me that's a ground wire that has rubber wrapped around the water pipe under the fitting.

It's an electrical grounding on a copper water pipe, essentially. The bicycle inner tube is there because hey, why not?

Here's the text from this one:

"Not only did the homeowners install the water heater on its side, but they replaced the tank pressure relief valve (which allows the heater to let off steam) with a large pressure gauge. So now you can just watch the pressure build."

Looks like it was there for quite a long time, guess it sorta worked :lol:

i found out recently you can't even put a switch within reach of a shower, let alone inside. i used to always draw them right by the shower. i mean hell, you're about to go in, shouldn't you be able to turn on the light inside?

where are you guys finding these? edit: nm, found the post.

In Norway the bathroom light switches were located outside the bathroom. As in outside the friggin' bathroom. You can really fuck with people in that country.

In Norway the bathroom light switches were located outside the bathroom. As in outside the friggin' bathroom. You can really fuck with people in that country.
:lol: remind me of college, turning out the lights in the bathroom when someone is in the shower or on the shitter. good fun.

LIES AND SLANDER

You need to call me, to come and do that shit for you and charge an hourly rate :cool: Seriously though, ughhhhhh. You can unplug shit and fix holes. Everything else; for the love of god dont touch it. Especially anything that can catch on fire (hvac and electrics).

electrical engineer by trade and work in a low voltage/hvac controls shop. i had zero issues putting in a new 100amp service, new AC, new heater, redid all the plumbing, etc...

its all very basic.

my office isn't usually that much fun. plus, it's a small shop so the light switched are inside the locked bathroom door when #2 is in progress.

we've got a bigger bathroom with 2 urinals and 2 shitters. when we know who's in the shitter though, the lights go out. :D