Small Dog Breeds

:lol: :heart:

I have a MinPin and she rarely barks, if she gets spooked she'll let out one low Wooof and that's it. It's all how you train them when they're puppies.

i don't know much...all i know is that there's one next door that they leave outside every freaking day and the thing NEVER SHUTS UP. it's not just barking at the squirrel in the tree or something -- it's ALL DAY LONG. i cannot STAND the mofo. :mad: IT'S FROM 7 AM TILL 10 PM AT LEAST. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

:lol: :heart:

I have a MinPin and she rarely barks, if she gets spooked she'll let out one low Wooof and that's it. It's all how you train them when they're puppies.

i don't know much...all i know is that there's one next door that they leave outside every freaking day and the thing NEVER SHUTS UP. it's not just barking at the squirrel in the tree or something -- it's ALL DAY LONG. i cannot STAND the mofo. :mad: IT'S FROM 7 AM TILL 10 PM AT LEAST. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Ugh that's horribly annoying. My mom's dogs are like that, they bark at EVERYTHING and CONSTANTLY. Whats worse is that when they get out of hand my mom yells at them, and to a dog thats just barking so it actually encourages the behavior.

If Lu sees something that interests her she'll stand on point and give a low growl type thing and kinda huff under her breath. She gets corrected for that as dogs should be seen and not heard. :fly: But rather than yelling which we never do, we just say, "Shhhhht"

We got really freaked out after we got Lu because we read up on the breed AFTER we got her (dumb, I know) and they were described as very vocal yappy dogs. No way was I going to stand for that, so she wasn't ever allowed to make noise, and since she wasn't around any other barkers, she didn't really learn. She whines a lot, trying to mimick the sounds the cats make when they meow, it's really funny to walk by a room and her Lu and one of the cats meowing back and forth to each other :fly:

I already have a little puppy. We have a Jack Russell and he won't get much bigger then 20 pounds. If I get myself one, it will be a little tiny puppy, less then 10 pounds. Knyte wants a Husky, but then I'd end up just having to take care of it all the time and I'm not cleaning up Husky poop.

I already have a little puppy. We have a Jack Russell and he won't get much bigger then 20 pounds. If I get myself one, it will be a little tiny puppy, less then 10 pounds. Knyte wants a Husky, but then I'd end up just having to take care of it all the time and I'm not cleaning up Husky poop.

tell KNYTE he can have a husky but he'll have to clean up after it and feed it, etc.

:knyte:

:fly:

SchmilK's parents have a Jack Russell, she's LuLu's best friend!!! They get along SO Well

Hey, that's all SchmilK, I totally get blamed for that stuff but he does it when I'm not looking.