Small Dog Breeds

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,763
Due to my recent admission of wanting my own pocket pooch, Knyte just pointed out a new dog breed to me that is so cute that I had to post pics (the uploader isn't currently working for me so you get a link).

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/pomshi.htm

There are currently some being sold for 300, anybody want to donate to the "Get Kiwi and adorable puppy" Fund?

Also, does anyone else have any adorable pocket pooch breeds I need to look into? I want them to stay under 10 pounds full grown.

PomShiBo22.JPG

He needs a mom.

My buddy has a miniature chihuahua... that thing weighs under 4 lbs and if you skinned it you wouldn't be able to make more than one slipper out of it.

Theyre good for practicing your place-kicking techniques.

Holy crap, you aren't dead! :relief:

My grandmother had a miniature poodle. It was a bitch...yeah it was female but it was a bitch too. When I was about 8 she was cutting it's snout fur and it licked the scissors. Took off the corner of it's tongue; blood everywhere, screaming dog, cussing grandma. Ahh memories.

He is currently out back enjoying the sunshine, but he's not a pocket pooch, he's a crazy ball of energy thats faster then lightning.

If you're really considering a dog under 10 pounds you need to be kinda careful as those breeds are quite a bit more delicate. They can break themselves jumping off of couches and you'll freak a breeder out if you want a tiny doggie and have kids.

If you're really considering a dog under 10 pounds you need to be kinda careful as those breeds are quite a bit more delicate. They can break themselves jumping off of couches and you'll freak a breeder out if you want a tiny doggie and have kids.

Watch where you sit.

That's good to know. Also, I'm not going to be able to add another dog to our collection for a few months so I'm hoping I grow out of my want before then. I really don't need another small thing to care for.

That's good to know. Also, I'm not going to be able to add another dog to our collection for a few months so I'm hoping I grow out of my want before then. I really don't need another small thing to care for.

Right, knyte is already 1 more than is manageable I'm sure.

:knyte: