Hawt Sky Rimmer Thread

Almost level 9. Annoyed with Alt-Tabbing out of game, doesn't work too well. Crashed the game once (closed out). I hadn't saved in awhile too. Gotta get in the habit of F5'ing every few minutes. My lowly GTX260, poor card, the gpu runs at 100% load. I have to run the eVGA precision tool to bump up the fan speed to 55 or 60 to keep the card from auto-underclocking or grey screening while in game. I wish the picking up of items was a little easier to do. I frequently pick up shit I don't need while trying to search Bags and Chests as the shit items are right next to the Bags or Chests.

Almost level 9. Annoyed with Alt-Tabbing out of game, doesn't work too well. Crashed the game once (closed out). I hadn't saved in awhile too. Gotta get in the habit of F5'ing every few minutes. My lowly GTX260, poor card, the gpu runs at 100% load. I have to run the eVGA precision tool to bump up the fan speed to 55 or 60 to keep the card from auto-underclocking or grey screening while in game. I wish the picking up of items was a little easier to do. I frequently pick up shit I don't need while trying to search Bags and Chests as the shit items are right next to the Bags or Chests.

It works for me, but it's a little quirky. I have to alt-tab it back up, then do the shift/alt-tab thing once or twice to get it to focus back on Skyrim.

This should make it a lot easier

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4

Normally I don't but a friend is on leave from the Army and is back in the area for a few days, IM'd me last night. (yay for not stealing window focus, ty Pidgin).

Okay, so maybe its a little creepy.
a1E8u.jpg