Hawt Sky Rimmer Thread

Yeah, and apparently they mean that the Falmer or somebody are trying to erase mankind from time. Its this really in depth shit thats actually kind of cool.

It must be like those damn Berinzah stones. (the floating gems in the gold trinket box). There are like 23 of them to find. Last count, i found like 7 of them, all on accident. I know there is some kind of quest associated with them and the thieves guild, but I have no idea what it is.

I wonder, truly, how much time it would really take to discover everything in the game.

It must be like those damn Berinzah stones. (the floating gems in the gold trinket box). There are like 23 of them to find. Last count, i found like 7 of them, all on accident. I know there is some kind of quest associated with them and the thieves guild, but I have no idea what it is.

I wonder, truly, how much time it would really take to discover everything in the game.

Found one of them stones in a house I bought
As in, the only way to get it is to buy a 25k house
wtf

They seem to be around as you finish quests/buy houses etc. I've found them in my houses and when I got to be Arch Mage etc.

I haven't figured out how to best timing for the power hits. I've got a one-handed axe. A good portion of my power hits miss and either hit Lydia or her stupid mutt. Is there any way to get her to stop using her mutt? That'd really help in close quarter combat. If she could just say back and shoot arrows all of the time, that'd also be cool. Do I just not have her carry any weapons and then she is forced to shoot arrows? I usually pick up weapons to DE or sell and give them to her to carry.

Last edited: