Hawt Sky Rimmer Thread

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Since Skyrim is going to be so huge, with so many UFers playing it, it deserves its own thread.

Night Elf
- Sneak
- Blade
- Bow
- Block

Kill everyone I meet (after leveling up a bit).

I hope the dungeons aren't as boring as Oblivion.

- Find ruin
- Enter ruin
- Kill some bandits
- Loot some shit you'll never use
- Run out with a dozen more blue crystal things

I hated the crafting and cooking in Oblivion. I hope that goes away. I don't care what I can make with elderberries.

I crafted 5 things. Those being 5 different wearable items that each offered 20% invisibility.

I hated the crafting and cooking in Oblivion. I hope that goes away. I don't care what I can make with elderberries.

Wait dude, there's crafting in this video game? So can I make cool Christmas decorations and crap to decorate my cave with and cook up delicious desserts to share with others at gatherings? This game may be worth looking into afterall....

I played a vampire until it became the most annoying thing in the universe.

The first few days or so are AWESOME, then it just sucks. I once camped out in someone's tent and rested/leveled for too long, it kicked me out of sleep mode because I started taking massive sun damage.

Article on wired.com

It almost sounds like Ghost wrote it.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/...op+Stories+2))&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

1:15 PM – It begins. I’m in a cave, naked and alone. The Bethesda rep tells me that we’re about 30 minutes into the game; they skipped past the intro because they don’t want to spoil any plot points. They don’t realize that the only plot point I care about is murdering townspeople.

1:55 PM – While playing around with my menu screens, I realize that I’ve been holding an extensive array of weapons and armor this entire time. I save the game and then take out my anger on the townspeople of Falkreath. I am instantly killed by the guards.

2:22 PM – I decide to walk back to Falkreath, slaying bandits and other annoying vermin along the way. I encounter a haughty noble couple en route to a wedding party. The man mentions that they are carrying lots of expensive gifts.

2:23 PM – I finish looting their dead bodies.