Hawt Sky Rimmer Thread

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Since Skyrim is going to be so huge, with so many UFers playing it, it deserves its own thread.

Night Elf
- Sneak
- Blade
- Bow
- Block

Kill everyone I meet (after leveling up a bit).

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I hope the dungeons aren't as boring as Oblivion.

- Find ruin
- Enter ruin
- Kill some bandits
- Loot some shit you'll never use
- Run out with a dozen more blue crystal things

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I hated the crafting and cooking in Oblivion. I hope that goes away. I don't care what I can make with elderberries.

I crafted 5 things. Those being 5 different wearable items that each offered 20% invisibility.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥10,201
I hated the crafting and cooking in Oblivion. I hope that goes away. I don't care what I can make with elderberries.

Wait dude, there's crafting in this video game? So can I make cool Christmas decorations and crap to decorate my cave with and cook up delicious desserts to share with others at gatherings? This game may be worth looking into afterall....

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I played a vampire until it became the most annoying thing in the universe.

The first few days or so are AWESOME, then it just sucks. I once camped out in someone's tent and rested/leveled for too long, it kicked me out of sleep mode because I started taking massive sun damage.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,195
Article on wired.com

It almost sounds like Ghost wrote it.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/...op+Stories+2))&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

1:15 PM – It begins. I’m in a cave, naked and alone. The Bethesda rep tells me that we’re about 30 minutes into the game; they skipped past the intro because they don’t want to spoil any plot points. They don’t realize that the only plot point I care about is murdering townspeople.

1:55 PM – While playing around with my menu screens, I realize that I’ve been holding an extensive array of weapons and armor this entire time. I save the game and then take out my anger on the townspeople of Falkreath. I am instantly killed by the guards.

2:22 PM – I decide to walk back to Falkreath, slaying bandits and other annoying vermin along the way. I encounter a haughty noble couple en route to a wedding party. The man mentions that they are carrying lots of expensive gifts.

2:23 PM – I finish looting their dead bodies.