Skinning Banned in Georgia

Pandora said:
QFMFT! F'n bible belt bullshit. :mad:
It's the same way in the north east... They also dont sell hard liquor in grocery stores here. In WI we could buy scotch at Piggly Wiggly.

Hate these smoking bans, there is nothing lamer than a bar where you cant smoke. :mad:

FlamingGlory said:
It's the same way in the north east... They also dont sell hard liquor in grocery stores here. In WI we could buy scotch at Piggly Wiggly.

Hate these smoking bans, there is nothing lamer than a bar where you cant smoke. :mad:
In NH you can buy beer/wine all seven days, but grocery stores can't have hard liquor - but NH liquor stores are open seven days also.

Walmart is open 24 hours, but they won't sell beer after midnight I think. I went up to the register at 2am with a case of beer and a box of ammo and they didn't let me buy the beer :fly:

On the border of NH in MA (within 15 miles), you can buy alcohol all 7 days - and the grocery stores can have hard liquor.

VT is pretty much the same as NH, every gas station has a good supply of beer 24/7 :drool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
In NH you can buy beer/wine all seven days, but grocery stores can't have hard liquor - but NH liquor stores are open seven days also.

Walmart is open 24 hours, but they won't sell beer after midnight I think. I went up to the register at 2am with a case of beer and a box of ammo and they didn't let me buy the beer :fly:

On the border of NH in MA (within 15 miles), you can buy alcohol all 7 days - and the grocery stores can have hard liquor.

VT is pretty much the same as NH, every gas station has a good supply of beer 24/7 :drool:
Ok I take it back. NY then :p

They actually carded me in Wegmans (huge grocery chain) when I was with my mom and she was buying beer the other week. They werent going to let her buy it until finally they called a manager and he said if the last names match let her have it. :tard:

I am going to find Sonny Perdue, kick him in the fucking sack, then shove a pack of smokes up his ass, pre-lit :mad:

bast_imret said:
I am going to find Sonny Perdue, kick him in the fucking sack, then shove a pack of smokes up his ass, pre-lit :mad:

Smoking makes you angry and bitter

bast_imret said:

LOL like a religious conservitive republican would have voted any other way. He wakes up every morning and tries to figure out how he can force everyone else in the world to live by his moral beliefs.

Pandora said:
LOL like a religious conservitive republican would have voted any other way. He wakes up every morning and tries to figure out how he can force everyone else in the world to live by his moral beliefs.

Every morning? Even the mornings with his mistress?

FlamingGlory said:
Ok I take it back. NY then :p

They actually carded me in Wegmans (huge grocery chain) when I was with my mom and she was buying beer the other week. They werent going to let her buy it until finally they called a manager and he said if the last names match let her have it. :tard:

that's just store policy. they physically have to key in your license number to check with the state before they can ring the alcohol. as for giving you a hassle about it, that's just the cashier's stupidity. here we're lucky if they greet us when we check out :tard:

SpangeMonkee said:
Have I told you lately that you are awesome??

Pandora said:
The government has no busniess telling private businesses who their customers base should be. If a restaurant wants to be smoke free then let em. If they want to serve smokers they should be allowed to, it's their business. And if you don't want to smell smoke then don't go to a place where you know everyone is smoking. If you don't like how a company operates, then don't give em your business. If a company losses $ they will change on their own accord or they will go out of business.

U R 2!

smileynev said:
You make a good point about government intervention. Its a slippery slope when you start banning harmful items from private businesses.

Again with the prohibition thing...

ChikkenNoodul said:
Damn straight, I'd rather see that than banning it in closed spaces. Sidewalks are public.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sigh...well at least we can still smoke in a bar. I hardly ever go out and when I do I want to party.

*Tangent*
And then there are those people who only smoke when they drink...someone needs to tell them to buy their own damn cigs and stop bumming mine!!