Shot Clock

There's a difference between what's racist and what's oversensitive.

I think we've crossed over into the extreme other side here.

And it's not balanced. I've even seen you call people f*ggots, fly. How is that different?

While some places, I can see it becoming a problem. We're all too old for stupid meme's here. And old enough to ask someone to stop.

Its rough making a grey area black and white. You can NEVER make everyone happy.

Anyway, fags aren't a race. Besides, I'll never stop saying fag, because its an awesome word. If THAT offends someone, then don't post here - cause I say that word is ok.

Just saying, we've gone into the no tolerance hyper P.C. zone, which I think is unnecessary and more than what is needed.

I was racist in the hallway just now. Told a dude to keep his species away from me. We had a good laugh.

He keeps whitey down. :(

The reason fly gets to pick and choose is cause he pays the bills. It's like living with your parents, either play by their rules or get your own house.

While I agree, its never been allowed here and never will be. Surely we can all be funny without using racism, right?

It is allowed here. I just didn't do it right I guess.

I also find it odd that I get bant for typing something racist, yet you don't edit the posts. That right there shows me just how much you actually care about the racist remark. I think you just want something to moderate over, and it just so happens that race is convenient and active topic. And I'm fine with that. Whatever. :rolleyes:

I'm aware that in PM, you address people by variations of the "Black Gentlemen" terminology. I'm also aware of your ownership of a website involving the ever feared N-word. So really, fly, what's the deal?