Shot Clock

It is allowed here. I just didn't do it right I guess.

I also find it odd that I get bant for typing something racist, yet you don't edit the posts. That right there shows me just how much you actually care about the racist remark. I think you just want something to moderate over, and it just so happens that race is convenient and active topic. And I'm fine with that. Whatever. :rolleyes:

I'm aware that in PM, you address people by variations of the "Black Gentlemen" terminology. I'm also aware of your ownership of a website involving the ever feared N-word. So really, fly, what's the deal?

No, it isnt allowed here. Please report it if you see it. And you couldn't be father from the truth about wanting to babysit this place. I think this place is pretty lax. There's like 3 rules or something posted at the top of the forum. If I really had fun banning people, there would be 37.

Again, I personally find racism funny. However, the history of this place (which is the part you're obviously missing) dictates that racism NOT be allowed. So it isn't. Pretty simple really.