Thread Shoe sniffing

Come on... it makes for smelly feet down here under the Mason Dixon line.

You know, Maryland is under the Mason Dixon line and my feet don't smell.

I really love the brown ones. The black ones just look practical. Well, they both look practical, but nice. I don't have a use for work boots anymore but I sure like the styles. I'm just obsessed with any type of shoe at all really.

Going barefoot doesnt mean your feet don't smell. You have to wear the right socks. Real wool with polyethylene liners. My feet never smell, and I wear boots every single day of the year. I'm not 'just used' to it either.

Yeah, socks are important. I'm allergic to wool so I have to buy some really good synthetic moisture wicking socks, but same principle really.

ive been walking in flip flops for 1 yr... from here to the jungle and back...
i think my feet have aids.

I'm really getting tired of flip flops since it's all I've been wearing since I got pregnant. Stupid swollen feet. I can't wait to put on something cute. I'd even like a pair of kicks or something at this point. Plus it's starting to get cold here and my little pigs are getting sad. :(

I do too. I usually do flats or some kind of high heel. I dislike buying shoes online though unless I have tried them in person. I haven't found anything yet that worked w/o trying it first. That said I just ordered Hunter boots from Nordstrom online w/o trying that specific one on. A mom at school was wearing them and I loved them so I went home and ordered them.

I buy 90% of my shoes from Nordstrom. Cheapy flip flops from Target. I have tried 6pm.com as well... that site is evil.

I'd never been to 6pm.com but I can see me spending many happy hours there in the near future. They don't have all free shipping like zappos but they might make up for that in price. I'll have to investigate.

Maybe it's just the guy in me, but I'm quite happy with what I can pick up from DSW.

After having 5 pairs of $200+ dollar dress shoes destroyed by my cat, I'm over it.

Maybe it's just the guy in me, but I'm quite happy with what I can pick up from DSW.

After having 5 pairs of $200+ dollar dress shoes destroyed by my cat, I'm over it.

Fortunately my cat does not destroy shoes. I like to have a variety of options and DSW doesn't always do it for me. I currently have more than 50 pairs of shoes so replacing them all is going to take time, effort, and a broader search.

50 pairs?

wtf...........

interestingly, it took a cheap corrugated cardboard pad, $19 @ target, and it instantly put a stop to her shoe and doorframe destroying ways.

50 pairs?

wtf...........

interestingly, it took a cheap corrugated cardboard pad, $19 @ target, and it instantly put a stop to her shoe and doorframe destroying ways.

How many do you think Shali has?

My wife has an entire closet full of shoes and purses. Probably about 75 pairs or so. It's not uncommon for her to have 5 pairs in her car, and another 5-10 pairs that she keeps at work.

One of the wives of a military service member who was posted over here took back to Australia over 300 pairs of new shoes.

............women.

I like shoes. At least they aren't the most impractical things I could buy. I mean, I could be a collector of coins or franklin mint figurines or something like that. At least shoes serve to cover my feet. I guess those other things make money eventually in some way, but I dunno. Different strokes...

Recently we were talking at work about the average number of shoes women have and the most common number was 50.

I went home and counted 21 pairs of shoes.

Recently we were talking at work about the average number of shoes women have and the most common number was 50.

I went home and counted 21 pairs of shoes.

21 pairs is pretty high for a guy like yourself

EILEEN: what size shoo do you wear??

OH - and we neeed to get together before that baby pops out, so I can give you prezzies! :heart: