Thread Shoe sniffing

I'm going to pee on the clothes, spit in the soup, and you have no idea who's bed I'll be naked in come 2100.

I'm a vengeful bitch.

Have any of you ladies joined Shoe Dazzle or any other shoe club? Since I'm going to need to replace all my shoes this fall I was thinking about it and wondered if you had any opinions about these places.

Also, what about sites like My Habit? I joined but I have yet to buy anything since they very rarely do maternity clothes. Just wondered what you thought.

Talk to me about shopping!!! If the guys can do it, so can we.

OK, I have been with Shoe Dazzle for about a year now. I get an email from "Kim Kardashian" every couple of weeks with a new featured shoe.

I have only bought ONE pair only because I wasnt happy with the fit of the shoe. im the type of person that needs to sit and stare at the shoe for 387468523956 hours and walk in it and blah blah blah.. it just seemed like soooooooo much drama to go thru with returning the shoe when i can easily walk into a store and get it done.

but the shoe selection is pretty bad ass

Have any of you ladies joined Shoe Dazzle or any other shoe club? Since I'm going to need to replace all my shoes this fall I was thinking about it and wondered if you had any opinions about these places.

Also, what about sites like My Habit? I joined but I have yet to buy anything since they very rarely do maternity clothes. Just wondered what you thought.

OK, I have been with Shoe Dazzle for about a year now. I get an email from "Kim Kardashian" every couple of weeks with a new featured shoe.

I have only bought ONE pair only because I wasnt happy with the fit of the shoe. im the type of person that needs to sit and stare at the shoe for 387468523956 hours and walk in it and blah blah blah.. it just seemed like soooooooo much drama to go thru with returning the shoe when i can easily walk into a store and get it done.

W.T.F.

Are you serious with this shit? Shoe shopping is not about joining some crappy "club". It shouldn't this serious! :lol:

Just...shop for some fcking shoes! LOLL

I shop mainly on Ebay. I have found pretty much all my shoes on there. All kinds of independent dealers, selling shizz that's WAYYYY less than what you see elsewhere.

GOT DAMNIT YOU M'FERS AND THE NAME CHANGING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FCK YOU ALL IN YOUR SPHINCTERS WITH DUKE'S WEINER!! :mad:

W.T.F.

Are you serious with this shit? Shoe shopping is not about joining some crappy "club". It shouldn't this serious! :lol:

I shop mainly on Ebay. I have found pretty much all my shoes on there. All kinds of independent dealers, selling shizz that's WAYYYY less than what you see elsewhere.

I think you accidently a word.

W.T.F.

Oh, I totally know I will be shopping for shoes elsewhere as well. I live right next to a Nordstrom shoe department too. I can't resist all the beautiful shoes. I was just wondering if this could be another resource for me especially since I will have to replace almost ever single shoe I own soon.

Oh, I totally know I will be shopping for shoes elsewhere as well. I live right next to a Nordstrom shoe department too. I can't resist all the beautiful shoes. I was just wondering if this could be another resource for me especially since I will have to replace almost ever single shoe I own soon.

I actually thought it was FLY FLY who posted that!! LMAO`