Ontopic Self happiness

Have you thought about talking to a shrink?

VA assigned me one. To early to tell if anything is working, but it at least feels good to not have to carry everything around in my own head.
I've done that before, and it's helped with stress and depression, not sure it would help here. It's something I need to figure out. Ask myself a series of questions and think about the answers.

@thintoast I get chooo booo. I stopped watching the news a long time ago because it feeds negativity, yet this last political season has roped me back in and I need to cut it the fuck out.

... you should still pick on me for the greater good though... it's all in good fun. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I think oods minimalism path has merit for this type of thing. Instead of filling our lives with stuff find what's most important and focus on that and get rid of the rest.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and APRIL
mvHRKtT.jpg
I love it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I think oods minimalism path has merit for this type of thing. Instead of filling our lives with stuff find what's most important and focus on that and get rid of the rest.
And I think that's one of my goals. Figure out what's actually important to me. There are things I enjoy doing, but they're not necessarily important. I really need to think about me, who I am and what's actually important to me. Then do those things that are important.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi
And I think that's one of my goals. Figure out what's actually important to me. There are things I enjoy doing, but they're not necessarily important. I really need to think about me, who I am and what's actually important to me. Then do those things that are important.
Yah, this is very healthy. More people in relationships should do this because if you aren't happy, the relationship can and will suffer.