Ontopic Self happiness

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
Well, I've recently come to the realization that I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy with my job, certain aspects of my life, and all the self convincing in the world isn't going to make it better. Like living in the "Matrix" of happiness. I tell myself I'm happy and I tell everyone else I am as well but the reality is, I'm not. And it sucks. So, today I turn over a new leaf. From here on out I'm not conversing in any discussions that are negative or mean or somehow are meant to hurt or make others unhappy. I think this is the first step and one of the major producers of my unhappiness, that I make others unhappy.

Especially Maureen and Valve. I bag on them all the time. So no more. Time to be nice for a while and see how that works out.

April is still fair game though... lol jk. No more of that either.

Also, avoiding the news. It's all negative and it doesn't do anything to make me feel happier. So away with all of that.

And unfollowing the shitty people on my facebook feed who are always political and never pleasant.

So... here we go...

/thintoast's blog

fucking gingers

Judge-Judy-Eye-Roll-Thumb.gif

Well, I've recently come to the realization that I'm unhappy. I'm unhappy with my job, certain aspects of my life, and all the self convincing in the world isn't going to make it better. Like living in the "Matrix" of happiness. I tell myself I'm happy and I tell everyone else I am as well but the reality is, I'm not. And it sucks. So, today I turn over a new leaf. From here on out I'm not conversing in any discussions that are negative or mean or somehow are meant to hurt or make others unhappy. I think this is the first step and one of the major producers of my unhappiness, that I make others unhappy.

Especially Maureen and Valve. I bag on them all the time. So no more. Time to be nice for a while and see how that works out.

Also, avoiding the news. It's all negative and it doesn't do anything to make me feel happier. So away with all of that.

And unfollowing the shitty people on my facebook feed who are always political and never pleasant.

So... here we go...

/thintoast's blog
Every so often I think back to what a shit show my cancer treatments were, and reset internally like this.

Then @Valve1138 calls me a dirty footed meth-head or something.

Have you thought about talking to a shrink?

VA assigned me one. To early to tell if anything is working, but it at least feels good to not have to carry everything around in my own head.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Have you thought about talking to a shrink?

VA assigned me one. To early to tell if anything is working, but it at least feels good to not have to carry everything around in my own head.

as my father always said VA shrinks are for pussies and people who don't want their security clearance anymore

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony

So... here we go...

/thintoast's blog
Good for you sir!

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL