Sekrat Santa Check In!

I ordered mine, and quickly realized I'm a dumbass and had it shipped to my own house. So if you are missing a present, there's a chance I'm waiting to get it so I can ship it to you :tard:

bast_imret said:
I ordered mine, and quickly realized I'm a dumbass and had it shipped to my own house. So if you are missing a present, there's a chance I'm waiting to get it so I can ship it to you :tard:
I did the same thing.. after ordering it, and realizing that I should have just shipped it to the persons home

dreidel dreidel dreidel
i made you out of clay
dreidel dreidel dreidel
with dreidel i will play

F33nX said:
Since Cletus seems to have fallen off the sleigh again :chikken: I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to see who's gotten their presents, sent their presents, and also who hasn't gotten anything yet (so we can send those nasty grinchy culprits some year-old fruitcake-smelling poo).

I haven't gotten my present yet but I've been informed that it'll be here any minute now. I have also sent my present and am waiting for the person to get it.

I got it!!! Just what I needed... CAFFEINE!!!! If I do it all at one time, think I'll explode? I'm already hyper! YAYAYAYAYAYA thank you!

Fat Burger said:
I'm still mad at you until Jones accepts one of my pictures.

I bought my wife the 2005 Jones Holiday sampler earlier. It's on sale for about $5. at Target. 5 Holiday inspired flavors. Turkey & Gravey, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussels Sprouts with Procitto, and Cranberry Sauce.

b_sinning said:
I bought my wife the 2005 Jones Holiday sampler earlier. It's on sale for about $5. at Target. 5 Holiday inspired flavors. Turkey & Gravey, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussels Sprouts with Procitto, and Cranberry Sauce.

no wonder shes gonna shoot you

b_sinning said:
Ahahahaha, I'll have to see if they have it at the one here

I think I've found another gift for my brother-in-law

Drool-Boy said:
no wonder shes gonna shoot you

If I was mean, I'd wait until she asked me to get her something to drink and pour her some Brussels Sprouts without telling her. I wonder how far she would spit it.

Actually we've been getting on great lately. Too tired to disagree. She was unhappy that I made her cut off almost all of my hair earlier. She said it was finally around the length she wanted it. I explained that work offered to give me more if I cut it and if she could find away to top their offer than I'd keep it.

My head has been chilly all day.

April23 said:
I got it!!! Just what I needed... CAFFEINE!!!! If I do it all at one time, think I'll explode? I'm already hyper! YAYAYAYAYAYA thank you!
that's why i sent the note saying not to OD! don't eat the keychain or the soap though, lol. i'm glad you like teh goods! :heart:

F33nX said:
that's why i sent the note saying not to OD! don't eat the keychain or the soap though, lol. i'm glad you like teh goods! :heart:

I'm sucking down a few bawls mints... I've had the drink before, mixing the drink and the mints together may be a good idea!!! :heart:

April23 said:

Pics?

Oh yeah and I haven;t gotten mine yet. But the gift I got should have gone out.

Last edited:
I got my Secret Santa a present, and I also got Fly a present just because it's so perfect. Fly, PM me your address please so I can mail the bitch.

Sarcasmo said:
I got my Secret Santa a present, and I also got Fly a present just because it's so perfect. Fly, PM me your address please so I can mail the bitch.

16378 Compton Palms Drive
Tampa, Florida 33647