Sekrat Santa Check In!

Bubbles said:
I'll eat anything that isn't nailed to the plate.
When I was a teenager, I once went to a froo-froo French place that was overly pretentious when it didn't deserve to be with a couple friends.

They had placed all kinds of 'decorations' on the plates, like pine sprigs and other non-edible stuff.

I ate it in front of the waiter.

I've never seen someone go so white so fast :lol: he was freaking out thinking I just poisoned myself

ChikkenNoodul said:
yeah, but sushi is an "Eat-till-you-puke" food in my book, I can keep going on that where on other stuff I would've long been too full to move :p
yep, it's like a once every moon cycle kind of gorging. or sooner if you're like us:p

ChikkenNoodul said:
When I was a teenager, I once went to a froo-froo French place that was overly pretentious when it didn't deserve to be with a couple friends.

They had placed all kinds of 'decorations' on the plates, like pine sprigs and other non-edible stuff.

I've never seen someone go so white so fast :lol: he was freaking out thinking I just poisoned myself
it's their own damn fault, you're never supposed to put something inedible on a dinner plate.

ChikkenNoodul said:

:lol: my step-dad used to laugh at me 'cause I would freak out and turn into "Little Miss Manners" when he ate the garnish on his plate in public. So not chic :fly:

theacoustician said:
I'm typically more limited by the bill than my stomach when it comes to sushi. We went to this place http://www.restaurant.com/microsite...&rid=318366&eb=False&nv=1&bsp=0&nav=menuimage on Saturday and was a bite away from throwing up from overeating. Stupid delicious rack of lamb.
:drool: Braised young rabbit

Those prices seem quite reasonable if it's as good as it sounds

For a large plate of sashimi at the better places in Boston it's around $29, add in a few rolls at ~$7-14 a piece, and the requisite extra order of mackerel and my stomach is at a comfortable enough point :p

damn every thread here gets derailed.

back on topic, i've purchased my gift but have yet to send it. I'm waiting for the familiar sensation of last minute panic.

CletusJones said:
d*mn every thread here gets derailed.

back on topic, i've purchased my gift but have yet to send it. I'm waiting for the familiar sensation of last minute panic.
Today is the last day USPS will guarentee delivery by Christmas with Overnight Express.

Tomorrow is the cutoff for UPS and FedEx with overnight service.

theacoustician said:
Today is the last day USPS will guarentee delivery by Christmas with Overnight Express.

Tomorrow is the cutoff for UPS and FedEx with overnight service.
thanks for the info. i'm still not going to mail it until 12/31 though.