Sekrat Santa Check In!

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,849
Since Cletus seems to have fallen off the sleigh again :chikken: I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to see who's gotten their presents, sent their presents, and also who hasn't gotten anything yet (so we can send those nasty grinchy culprits some year-old fruitcake-smelling poo).

I haven't gotten my present yet but I've been informed that it'll be here any minute now. I have also sent my present and am waiting for the person to get it.

April23 said:
You aren't mailing out your dignity and old love letters from your ex are you?

FUCK yeah i am.. included in the letters is a key to my car, my apartment, my mailbox. It also includes directions to the court house and instructions on how to file a restraining order to get it to go through.

I've also included all my bank account information. DO IT RIGHT DAMNIT!!!

Ours are bought and Knyte is supposed to be bringing home boxes from work today so we can put them in the mail.

fly said:
I haven't sent mine out yet, due to circumstances.

:shifty:

Stop humping the dead Lemur's body, put it in a ziplock bag, and ship it out already.

kiwi said:
Ours are bought and Knyte is supposed to be bringing home boxes from work today so we can put them in the mail.

Hopefully they won't fire me, and replace me with an Indian, for stealing boxes.

Last edited:
Oh good thing I'm not the only one who hasn't sent theirs out yet. It's ordered, should actually be here today or tomorrow... then I will send it to whoever I got :shifty:

I did get my gift however :D
I wonder what it is :omy: