See page 7 for Sarcasmos rap.

not trying to start shit but how have you been discriminated against fly? maybe I'm just lucky but I don't think I've ever been within light years of being discriminated against

I was at a full service gas station the other day, staffed by a middle-easterner - they ignored us completely while other middle-easterners arrived after us and they pumped gas for them.

I was at a full service gas station the other day, staffed by a middle-easterner - they ignored us completely while other middle-easterners arrived after us and they pumped gas for them.

:lol: I've seen similar things happen all the time now that you mention it.

yeah but that's what happens when you're the weaker sex

sorry doll :fly: where's my sandwich and the cheerleader outfit I told you you're supposed to wear around the house?

not to mention getting a couple months off for getting knocked up and STILL GET PAID :lol:

Try visiting other countries. Or try telling people your athiest (if you are)

I've visited a number of other countries and still never saw shit :p
I'm sure if you come off like the american stereotype than it would be prone to happening but I've always been treated very well outside the country

I've visited a number of other countries and still never saw shit :p
I'm sure if you come off like the american stereotype than it would be prone to happening but I've always been treated very well outside the country

...to your face. :fly:

not to mention getting a couple months off for getting knocked up and STILL GET PAID :lol:

I only got it paid (at 2/3 of my regular check) because I made sure to add short term disability to my insurance plan. It was additional taken out of each pay check (not tons, I think maybe 15 bucks a paycheck), but worth it. If I had not chosen to select that coverage, I would not have seen a single cent after I had the baby.

exactly! race is funny. stereotypes are funny. everyone has a stereotype and they usually exist because there is at least some level of truth to them (or there was at some point in history).

as long as we're all laughing together it's all good. that's why comedians like pryor, chappelle and mencia (even though he steals half his jokes) are some of my favorites

We automatically have people make assumptions and what not all the time simply cause we're Mormon. Even things that we don't practice anymore (such as polygamy) still get brought up all the time, although Knyte wishes we still did, and we could have threesomes with the other wife. I just want that second wife to do the cooking and housecleaning.

We automatically have people make assumptions and what not all the time simply cause we're Mormon. Even things that we don't practice anymore (such as polygamy) still get brought up all the time, although Knyte wishes we still did, and we could have threesomes with the other wife. I just want that second wife to do the cooking and housecleaning.

that would be so bitchin'