See page 7 for Sarcasmos rap.

she's got no one to blame but herself if she is always assuming the worst...if it happens she should just tell whoever to fuck off and mind their own business
you're telling me it's her fault people make negative judgements of her?

there are other things too. we walked out of a restaurant together the other night. walked out, then across the street to the valet guy, there was no one else around. i handed him my ticket, then he asked for her ticket. how often do you think he asks for the second person's ticket when an all white, black, latin or asian couple walks up?

Honestly, its really not THAT common (black/white couples). Hopefully one day it will be, but its still a new concept in some retards eyes.

there are other things too. we walked out of a restaurant together the other night. walked out, then across the street to the valet guy, there was no one else around. i handed him my ticket, then he asked for her ticket. how often do you think he asks for the second person's ticket when an all white, black, latin or asian couple walks up?

maybe he thought you each came in a car? sounds like you both enjoy being victims to the point where you read shit into situations that might not be there

No. She shouldn't given in to those racists actions. She's gotta hold herself above that..
but that's the thing, whether she decides to tell them to fuck off, or gets a bag so nothing happens, she still has to deal with it somehow. the main point is that such a thing never crossed my mind at all. it's a different life.

but that's the thing, whether she decides to tell them to fuck off, or gets a bag so nothing happens, she still has to deal with it somehow. the main point is that such a thing never crossed my mind at all. it's a different life.

It's true. :(

i'm really not trying to argue... but i could send yall into the belly of the beast and your arguments would be shot to smithereens. by intelligent, articulate people of color.

i guess my rebuttal (teehee, i said butt) would be there are certainly DEGREES of discrimination. and i think discrimination and persecution are two separate animals.

believe me, i get just as tired of the 'whitey holdin me down' shit as anybody, but i also probably have more black friends than most of you and they've given me a perspective that was new to even me, someone who played hoops and listened to rap and spent nights at my high school chum's house in the projects... regularly.

if you could CHOOSE, what race would you be?

and how bout those wildfires?

:rolleyes:

Tell your friends that some total stranger on the internet said that life sucks for everyone, even white people.