Hawt Search is broke, this is the new post your pet thread

Also, I made the decision NOT to bring Mr. Kittens back when we was "healthy" (with unknown, underlying deadly disease), simply because I did not think it was fair to him. He was the coolest kittens, ever. After everything he'd have to go through to finally be home with us in Aus, what kind of animal would he have been then? Scared of everything? Acting out? It would have been unfair, imo.
Ya, the whole quarantine part is what kills me.

For $8K I'd find a good home for my pets. Fortunately my family would take them for me, but if I had no family that would/could I definitely would spend a lot of time to find a good home and give the owners a nice "donation" in hopes they'll take good care of them.

It's more than $8,000 (the quote he got for the dog)...!

CXzZu3U.png

For $8K I'd find a good home for my pets. Fortunately my family would take them for me, but if I had no family that would/could I definitely would spend a lot of time to find a good home and give the owners a nice "donation" in hopes they'll take good care of them.

Yea, my sister offered, but her fiance is really allergic to like, ALL cats or something.

Anyway, I told her straight out that she could not have Mr. Kittens because she is gone all of the time & he would've been on Prozac like her two previous cats that ripped their own hairs out from anxiety.

We lost Ola this year to DM. She was 10 years Old and meant the world to the wife and I. We do have a new pup though. Her name is Litz she's around 1 we think. It's nice to have pitter patter, and those deep sighs that a GSDs seem to all make. We still miss Ola, but Litz is great!

i0X5xxr.jpg

zbwE2x2.jpg

Yea, my sister offered, but her fiance is really allergic to like, ALL cats or something.

Anyway, I told her straight out that she could not have Mr. Kittens because she is gone all of the time & he would've been on Prozac like her two previous cats that ripped their own hairs out from anxiety.

Yeah not all family would be a good fit for pets. We only have cats though and two so they'd have to home both of them. Anyway I'm really lucky to know my dad, sister, brother, cousins etc all would offer to take the pets and love them. A few are part time, retired or stay at home parents so they wouldn't be lonely. I wouldn't want quite a few other family members to take them though. The poor things would be utterly neglected and probably eventually taken to the pound if I let them have them.

Most people understand the stress this has caused you guys. I do hope you can find your dog a good home :)

We lost Ola this year to DM. She was 10 years Old and meant the world to the wife and I. We do have a new pup though. Her name is Litz she's around 1 we think. It's nice to have pitter patter, and those deep sighs that a GSDs seem to all make. We still miss Ola, but Litz is great!

i0X5xxr.jpg

zbwE2x2.jpg

Awww so cute and such a beautiful dog!

i0X5xxr.jpg

zbwE2x2.jpg

Sorry for your loss but congrats on the new baby!