Hawt Search is broke, this is the new post your pet thread

So this is what happens when I get home drunk - for DJB's amusement as he's not on FB

zYn5p0H.jpg

IaH2TF4.jpg

s412uNb.jpg

eUdm7Mp.jpg

QV8y4ms.jpg

IIF37Vp.jpg

zlgYjDb.jpg

A3yanPM.jpg

tH0QqX2.jpg

7gjfK5t.jpg

ewTVYYI.jpg

We lost Ola this year to DM. She was 10 years Old and meant the world to the wife and I. We do have a new pup though. Her name is Litz she's around 1 we think. It's nice to have pitter patter, and those deep sighs that a GSDs seem to all make. We still miss Ola, but Litz is great!

i0X5xxr.jpg

zbwE2x2.jpg

OM Effin GAWD that is one cute effing dog, dude. I have a HUGE, HUGE weakness for Shepherds as I too had one when I was a girl. His name was Huntsey. He was huge & a seriously vicious dog to those not welcome. But, I could lay on him & he was a big teddy bear. I'd LOVE to have another Shepherd one day!

Edit: Sorry for your loss of Ola!! :( :( :( :( :heart:

Last edited:
I had a GSD bite my hand as a child. Drove his cuspid right through the top of my hand, about an inch or so deep.

I was scared as hell of GSD's for ages after that. I'm fine with them now.

Faaaaawk thaaaat!!
Y'all crazy

I use to have nightmares that a German shepherd would chase me, knock me down and chew, feast and devour my neck and I would lie in a pool of blood til someone found me. Fuuuuuck that shit!

I had a GSD bite my hand as a child. Drove his cuspid right through the top of my hand, about an inch or so deep.

I was scared as hell of GSD's for ages after that. I'm fine with them now.
They are nibbly. Mine used to bite my arm when he wanted stuff. IDK your situation but mine just didn't know how hard he was playing at biting.

Faaaaawk thaaaat!!
Y'all crazy

I use to have nightmares that a German shepherd would chase me, knock me down and chew, feast and devour my neck and I would lie in a pool of blood til someone found me. Fuuuuuck that sh*t!

You make it sound like I had a choice. Wasn't my dog, and I wasn't volunteering my arm

They are nibbly. Mine used to bite my arm when he wanted stuff. IDK your situation but mine just didn't know how hard he was playing at biting.

I was 5 or 6 years old. I was trying to pet the dog, but I was ignorant how to do so properly and unsupervised at the time. Shit happens.

I grew up with a female shep. Her name was Fritz. :fly:
Sooo smart and gentle as a lamb to me and no one else. :D

Don't have pics of the adventure, but the woman and I took Charlie and Roscoe (the pit I'm fostering) to a local pit get-together.

Woman there had a dog who just keep focusing/growling/snarling at other dogs and pulling on its leash, and she was letting it happen. I was talking to her at one point, and her dog was putting my dogs on edge, so I pointed it out to her - her response? "are you a dog trainer? if not, shut up. she's harmless."

And know what? her dog got into a bad scrap with another dog afterwards.

fack.

lol, I had a black lab bite me in the face! You never know what kind dog is more "likely" to bite.

No kidding! I was bit around the eye (as in teeth went just to the top and below the eyball itself) by a stupid dachshund at my piano teacher's house. She was watching her daughter's dogs and some music fell beneath the piano. Given I was like 5 and tiny, I went under the piano to get it and the stupid dog attacked.

Still hate weiner dogs to this day because of it, I admit.

No kidding! I was bit around the eye (as in teeth went just to the top and below the eyball itself) by a stupid dachshund at my piano teacher's house. She was watching her daughter's dogs and some music fell beneath the piano. Given I was like 5 and tiny, I went under the piano to get it and the stupid dog attacked.

Still hate weiner dogs to this day because of it, I admit.
They are crazy snappy. Mine bites if you try to move him from where he does not want to be moved.

They are crazy snappy. Mine bites if you try to move him from where he does not want to be moved.

My piano teacher said her daughter's dog was jumpy and I probably just scared her. Of course she felt awful about it all and she had no idea that the dog was under the piano or she wouldn't have let me go under there.

I'm not a huge fan of little yippy dogs anyway so probably not a huge loss for me.