Halp School Project (Free Bacon and Gravy)

Design my patent-pending VISBL braking system. That stands for Variable IntenSity Brake Lighting. The harder you press on the pedal, the brighter the brake lights get warning the person behind you that you are braking hard.

Design my patent-pending VISBL braking system. That stands for Variable IntenSity Brake Lighting. The harder you press on the pedal, the brighter the brake lights get warning the person behind you that you are braking hard.

... this is actually.. good.

I could see it on a high end car, as a "bonus feature"

I vote for a unique quadcopter use project. Design a payload module for a quadcopter that does something unique.

Teach a quadcopter how to mix and serve a perfect margarita and you wont need college to have bitches swooning for your shit.

I've been wondering since the 80's why this didn't exist already. That, and a light that will tell you if the person in front of you is upshifting or downshifting if in a manual.

I've been wondering since the 80's why this didn't exist already. That, and a light that will tell you if the person in front of you is upshifting or downshifting if in a manual.
Downshifting keeps the person following you on their toes. I :heart: engine braking

Heck, easiest system to do it with is like the sequential tail lights on the new mustang. Center two lights for a brake tap. Center two and middle two for a regular brake. All three on either side for a hard brake, and all 6 flashing rapidly if ABS engages.

On higher end European cars, typically the third brake light will flash or strobe during hard braking