Halp School Project (Free Bacon and Gravy)

You people are nuts, drivers can't see giant fire trucks completely encrusted with flashing lights, you think they're going to notice your brake lights get brighter?

Also, I'm going to take a giant dump on the hood of the next popped collar feeb driving an Audi with the rear fog light lit on a clear night.
90%+ of those owners have no idea what a rear fog light is. I see them illuminated on almost every Audi/Benz/BMW in this area. Here in America we blindly push every button just in case, because it makes us feel safer.

Reigniting this thread. This time I'm gonna make a PVC cannon.

I still need that Mentor :D

Gonna post more pics in a few.

BKhZz6x.jpg

Nope he didn't. I've always wanted to make a cannon. So I gave him the idea of making a PVC Cannon with the intent of teaching kids about Pneumatics and Kinematics.

I made one with my friends back in the day. It's a pretty simple project. Just remember to use wet paper towels as wadding for your projectile, have a broomstick handy to use as a ramrod ,and don't use too much hairspray when charging or it won't fire at all.

Oh, and if you freeze the potato first it will put a serious dent in the side of a dumpster or sedan.

I made one with my friends back in the day. It's a pretty simple project. Just remember to use wet paper towels as wadding for your projectile, have a broomstick handy to use as a ramrod ,and don't use too much hairspray when charging or it won't fire at all.

Oh, and if you freeze the potato first it will put a serious dent in the side of a dumpster or sedan.

We made one that was a small diameter and sharpened the end of the tube. You just jammed the potato in and it would load a core. We got fantastic distance without wadding

We made one that was a small diameter and sharpened the end of the tube. You just jammed the potato in and it would load a core. We got fantastic distance without wadding
How all of my uncles and redneck friends have done it. If you plan right you can even include a tube to hold the ramrod (aka, broomstick)

this is a dumb project, and your teacher is dumb.

You had a chance to separate yourself from every other high school kid for applications here. Now instead, you just showed that you're in school for "fun".

Really. I dunno what he's going to college for, but having a significant project that innovates (and maybe even gets a patent) is like +800% on your applications/scholarships/etc

Really. I dunno what he's going to college for, but having a significant project that innovates (and maybe even gets a patent) is like +800% on your applications/scholarships/etc
I think you're thinking of a college senior project and application to a graduate course of study.

Or that explains why I didn't get into college.