Halp School Project (Free Bacon and Gravy)

Rollout

Mothercucker
Apr 8, 2010
Miami, Florida
Marklar
₥948
Hey UFers, been its been a while since I've posted, been super-busy. I hope everyone is doing fine. I came here to see if anyone wanted to be my "mentor".

I'm going into the 12th Grade and during this time, I am assigned a year-long project called a Capstone.

"The Capstone Project at MLEC is an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you know and to showcase your achievement. It integrates knowledge, skill and concepts from your program of study into one culminating project. It must be successfully completed as a component of your senior English and Technical classes.

The Capstone Project is a fitting conclusion to your high school education. Through the project, you are able to demonstrate accumulated skills in time-management, research, problem-solving, human interaction, organization, and public speaking. This is the culmination of your Academy-based program of study at Miami Lakes Educational Center. These are the very skills and abilities which you will be expected to demonstrate as college students and/or employees. As a requirement for all Miami Lakes Educational Center students, it represents a percentage of your Career and Technical Education (CTE) and Language Arts course grades."

:rollout: tl;dr with some other stuff I forgot to mention - Need "mentor" for school project ("preferably someone with technological experience to help guide and advise me on my project's outcome" as quoted from my teachers)

Feel free to ask questions and reply or shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sorry if I'm not clear on a couple things. Trying to cram for an upcoming History test.

Hey whats up guys. I never post here anymore, but do my school work for me.

Thanks.

Let me know the deadline and then leave it to me. I'll send you the completed project 24 hours before the deadline, you don't need to do a thing.

Hey whats up guys. I never post here anymore, but do my school work for me.

Thanks.

I haven't been able to post as much because all vBulletin related websites are blocked on my school's network. :(

I would post from my phone, but MetroPCS internet isn't reliable. So I just lurk now.

Last edited: