WTF School District purchased AR15s for the school security guards

Guns should have guns, it's the only way to be safe from guns. Only a good gun with a gun can stop a bad gun with a gun.

2441ec59c46b7ff409951737ba5135eb.jpg

All this gun talk the other day got me curious as to what's out there now days for a decent but affordable semi-auto in .308.

So I did some looking around and ended up on some survivalist/prepper forum.

Was actually a lot of good info on there. But, after they started discussing the finer points of taking down MRAP's with garage made thermite/playdough loaded bows and arrows and catapults, I decided I don't need to spend any money on a rifle. When the shit does hit the fan there'll be plenty of dead idiot, "tacticool", Rambo wanna-be's laying around I can pilfer all I want for free.

All this gun talk the other day got me curious as to what's out there now days for a decent but affordable semi-auto in .308.

Was actually a lot of good info on there. But, after they started discussing the finer points of taking down MRAP's with garage made thermite/playdough loaded bows and arrows and catapults, I decided I don't need to spend any money on a rifle. When the shit does hit the fan there'll be plenty of dead idiot, "tacticool", Rambo wanna-be's laying around I can pilfer all I want for free.

$5 says the zombies get you first, twinkle toes.

2nslwnc_zps8d87d02d.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
Most of those hardcore prepper types are both entertaining and horrifying at the same time.

Like the ones who stock a room full of Chef Boyardee because "that n-word president is gonna declare martial law so he can stay in power!"

Thankfully they'll eventually die off because of their diet choices.

Last edited:

and dead fat people with $10k worth of gear that they were too out of shape to carry or use

.308? Why?

Edit: sorry, saw .308, read .380
Nevermind

and dead fat people with $10k worth of gear that they were too out of shape to carry or use
Turns out people with more money than brains aren't just into buying the flavor-of-the-month in music gear...they're also firearms enthusiasts!

Guaranteed 90% of those guys don't have the training or even ability to put that shit to proper use...and the 10% that do (mostly ex frontline combat veterans), you'll never know they were there in the first place. It'll just be lights out.