WTF School District purchased AR15s for the school security guards

I need a cat launcher in case of shit hitting the fan.

I kinda have unlimited ammo too.

Hey, I have lots of shotgun silencers too!:D

You should look for Postal 2 silencer videos. Hilarious game that was.

Improper use of available resources Mac. Don't launch the cat. Launch the litter box and really ruin their day.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
They're strays so I need to launch the whole garden of the site.:p

Do it.

The goal is to demoralize the enemy such that they lose their will to fight and accept unconditional surrender. For this, raining cat shit is proven more effective than raining bombs......cheaper too.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Do it.

The goal is to demoralize the enemy such that they lose their will to fight and accept unconditional surrender. For this, raining cat shit is proven more effective than raining bombs......cheaper too.

You've got to know your enemy and employ some strategy though. Turns out cat shit isn't a hit-and-run weapon but is much more effective in a prolonged, sustained assault.

I was once privy to a domestic altercation where after some sabre rattling, a certain dude proceeded to throw a full box of cat litter/shit/piss down the stairs at a certain woman. This proved to be both a strategic and tactical failure as said dude underestimated his enemy and expended all his resources in a single attack. Upon shaking off the incoming, said woman proceeded to return fire with no less than 24 glass beer bottles in a prolonged, sustained barrage...during which, said dude BECAME a woman, lost his will to fight, accepted unconditional surrender, and we haven't heard a peep out of him since.

Know your enemy. Know both the capabilites and limitations of your weapons systems. Weapons are just tools. They're only as effective as the operator.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings and nukes
You've got to know your enemy and employ some strategy though. Turns out cat shit isn't a hit-and-run weapon but is much more effective in a prolonged, sustained assault.

I was once privy to a domestic altercation where after some sabre rattling, a certain dude proceeded to throw a full box of cat litter/shit/piss down the stairs at a certain woman. This proved to be both a strategic and tactical failure as said dude underestimated his enemy and expended all his resources in a single attack. Upon shaking off the incoming, said woman proceeded to return fire with no less than 24 glass beer bottles in a prolonged, sustained barrage...during which, said dude BECAME a woman, lost his will to fight, accepted unconditional surrender, and we haven't heard a peep out of him since.

Know your enemy. Know both the capabilites and limitations of your weapons systems. Weapons are just tools. They're only as effective as the operator.
Holy fuck.
Post of the day!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Holy fuck.
Post of the day!

TBH, I wasn't directly involved in the skirmish. Found cover and concealment behind a closet door. But I did live there and knew both parties...one of them quite intimately.

The woman was just a friend.