Hawt Scents / Odors that haunt you

But the cat scent is THERE!!!!! :barf:

Cats themselves don't have an odor, really! They smell at the most, like dust!

If you have a good quality litter, you shouldn't know a cat lives there.

DOGS on the hand. FUCK, they smell aLLLL of the time. And you know when someone owns one when you walk into their house.;

Ya that's it.

Keep talking out of your ass there, buddy, about some me thing you have no idea about as you guys never visit us. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa

XJKBVGHDFKGHKSDHGSJKGHJKDFGSDLHGJKSDGKSDFGKSDGKSDFGSJKLFLASDJFKSDH

ERR'ONE ON DER PERIODZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Worst smell experience:

So my dad owns a wholesale grocer business, selling bulk food to restaurants, prisons, school systems, etc. One summer I was working in the warehouse and the foreman asked me to pull a skid of shredded cheese down from the 3rd rack in the cooler using a forklift. I did so. Noticed the skid was all fucking lopsided almost falling over (reason to pull down for safety). So I start tearing apart the skid and notice all of the cases were bulging really bad. So I cut one case open, and see the 3 bags of shredded cheese were like airbags. Completely filled with air almost bursting at the seams. Cut one open to investigate. OMG WORST SMELL EVER. Cheese looked fine but was completely rancid somehow.

Ended up reboxing the entire pallet, shrink wrapping the fuck out of it, and shipping back to the vendor for replacement. Some type of production failure and all of the cheese was bad.

Worst smell experience:

So my dad owns a wholesale grocer business, selling bulk food to restaurants, prisons, school systems, etc. One summer I was working in the warehouse and the foreman asked me to pull a skid of shredded cheese down from the 3rd rack in the cooler using a forklift. I did so. Noticed the skid was all fucking lopsided almost falling over (reason to pull down for safety). So I start tearing apart the skid and notice all of the cases were bulging really bad. So I cut one case open, and see the 3 bags of shredded cheese were like airbags. Completely filled with air almost bursting at the seams. Cut one open to investigate. OMG WORST SMELL EVER. Cheese looked fine but was completely rancid somehow.

Ended up reboxing the entire pallet, shrink wrapping the fuck out of it, and shipping back to the vendor for replacement. Some type of production failure and all of the cheese was bad.

speaking of wholesale grocery, I heard on the news this morning that lobster hit a record low of $2.50 per lb up in ME. Can I pay you to send me some?? :D

Worst smell experience:

:barf::barf::barf::barf: