Hawt Scents / Odors that haunt you

I'm not supposed to throw away the bin! Just the crap inside of it, but it was SO bad that I just left the bin there. Fuuuuck that! I wasn't goinng to bring that shit back to my house :barf: now I need to cry to the city + tell them some one stole it!

I think the point was that compost is actually not something you should discard, but instead use as fertilizer for gardens and such. Nutrient replenishment for the soil.

I think the point was that compost is actually not something you should discard, but instead use as fertilizer for gardens and such. Nutrient replenishment for the soil.

Well here where I live, we put food carcass in a GREEN bag and then in a green container for garbage pick up and I assume the city uses it as fertilizer or whatever they want. But we don't keep it.

Well here where I live, we put food carcass in a GREEN bag and then in a green container for garbage pick up and I assume the city uses it as fertilizer or whatever they want. But we don't keep it.

ah, well that makes sense then. Not a bad idea all told.

That normally means they have worms.

But they don't. I've never heard that before.

All cats and dogs have anal glands and they have the smelly stuff in them. It's used when they are fearful and it smells good to other animals. .. Like spook a dog well and that nasty stuff comes out. Just sometimes it builds up so much that it doesn't leave the body naturally while defeating.