Saturday Night Fever

ERage

Giant Member
Nov 7, 2005
Marklar
₥10
So did anyone else do anything else exciting last night? bast, JJ, blondie, & myself went to thunderbolt for some Thai food (Kao) to celebrate JJ's decent into managerhood. JJ got some HOT Thai lovin for her mouth. Later we went to Johnny Rockets for some Shakes but bast insisted on ordering the apple pie covered in melted chedder. He was so hot for the cheese that the waiter gave him a to go box with just chedder in it. :drool:

Afterwards we stopped in Sunset Novelties and vibrators were to be had by all before the night was over. Well, by all girls. Bast kept trying to buy a double anal dildo with me and convince the clerk that he was going to anally rape me on the block of sex foam that they were selling.

Later on at our house bast was still so hot for that cheese that he was sporting a huge bone. Our golden retriever, Cody, got turned on and well...be warned: inside this spoiler is hot dog on bast's bone action.

Content: What did you do last night? What do you plan to do tonight for Super Bowl?

Bast getting some lovin from Cody.

bastsBone.JPG

As you can see Cody won.

bastBoneAftermath.JPG

And a random pic of the girls because everyone likes hot chics.

thegirls.JPG

Dude, that was not just any cheese, that was fucking Tillamook Cheddar. Whole damn to-go box full. Babaganoush rocks!

And yea, Cody might have won the bone, but as you can tell by the white on his face, he wasn't the only winner. He likes it IN THE EYE! :fly:

Actually, the double anal dildo was going to be a present for Fly at the meet, for use with Drool. It's like the antithesis of the docking tube.

BTW: JJ looks cuet in her hat, no? Blondie is making a kind of funny face tho, she looks much better than that IRL. But damn she's got a fine looking pussy!

Oh you sick fucks, I was talking about her cat, Cookie! I mean look at her sitting there between them! So cuet!

That cat was the best fuck I've ever had.

SpangeMonkee said:
Pandora & theac made us dinner and crepes. The girls played DDR and theac and I totally rocked out playin' Guitar Hero.

Thai food + Apple Pie w/ Tillamook + Sex Shoppe > that :p

holy shit bast, that's a huge bone!!!!! :omy:

we had a nice semi-dry riesling and played video games all night. sadly, our attempts to resurrect my ddr hard pad were in vain, so i'm gonna switch to a soft for a while and totally disembowel my hard pad to see if i can spot the problem (other than warping).

ERage said:
I'm just wondering why both girls have their hands in their crotches in that pic. :confused: :lol:
It was cold...yeah...that was it :shifty:

SpangeMonkee said:
Pandora & theac made us dinner and crepes. The girls played DDR and theac and I totally rocked out playin' Guitar Hero.
Sounds cool. All 8 of us need to get together sometime

i went to a strip club on Friday night
i dont like strip clubs.. but.. my co-workers were going and it was fun

saturday, i visited my parent folk and later on got a flat tire

Its weird not having a spare tire when you have a flat tire. Not fun at all, and then the 200 bux you have to spend to get a new tire.. :(

sunday.. slept in.. SUPERBOWL.. (craptastic by the way)

that that