Saturday Night Fever

Friday night I did nothing.

Saturday night I went to my ex's house and did nothing.

Sunday I went to a superbowl party with my ex at one of his work friend's houses. We left during halftime and had a hellacious fight. I spent the second half of the game calling my mom to come pick me up and drive me all the way back to the craptastic party so that I could get my poor forgotten purse, so I could get my keys, so I could get my car off the ex's property in a timely manner. Then I went to a pool hall and drank stoli and played 9-ball.

Bubbles said:
Friday night I did nothing.

Saturday night I went to my ex's house and did nothing.

Sunday I went to a superbowl party with my ex at one of his work friend's houses. We left during halftime and had a hellacious fight. I spent the second half of the game calling my mom to come pick me up and drive me all the way back to the craptastic party so that I could get my poor forgotten purse, so I could get my keys, so I could get my car off the ex's property in a timely manner. Then I went to a pool hall and drank stoli and played 9-ball.

Ouch.

Exes kick ass.

What was the deal with all that?

Sarcasmo said:
Ouch.

Exes kick ass.

What was the deal with all that?

ugh, I'm so over all of it. Apparently we can't even be friends. He's just selfish and refuses to see any other side of an argument - it's only his way, how he feels, and who pissed him off. Oh well, we were getting along so well recently that I worried what he might do when I don't answer my phone for an entire weekend - dont have to worry about that now.

Bubbles said:

Oh I wasn't sure if maybe it was a jealousy fight or something. I don't know what you guys were fighting about. So he doesn't like you at all? Why have you been spending so much time together, or rather getting along "so well" as you put it if he doesn't like you?

I'm so nosy.

Sarcasmo said:
Oh I wasn't sure if maybe it was a jealousy fight or something. I don't know what you guys were fighting about. So he doesn't like you at all? Why have you been spending so much time together, or rather getting along "so well" as you put it if he doesn't like you?

I'm so nosy.

We're friends. Quite good friends most of the time. His dog is like my child and his cats are always so happy to see me and I don't have a tv.....so it was working for us to just hang out like friends.
The fight was because he didn't think I had a good time at his friend's party AND at one point he hugged me around my head and broke my hair clip and said that if he'd have known it was that easy to break my neck he would have done it a long time ago....I said you don't want me laying in a bed next to your grandmother (who has a fractured spine right now) Apparently that was a real bitchy thing to say....I thought I was joking and didn't think it was that big of a deal.

He sounds moody and melodramatic if you ask me.

I have a friend like that. I'll say something harmless and sarcastic and she'll start by picking at it a little like a scab. Just little comments under her breath over and over, unable to stop herself. Then she'll poke at it more and more until it bleeds and pretty soon it completely snowballs out of control until finally my only recourse is to throw her out in front of a truck. She's bipolar and overanalytical. That's medical jargon for "annoying as fuck."

Sarcasmo said:
She's bipolar and overanalytical.
Most annoying type person on the planet. Better off dead imho. The only people worse than that are the type of people that think that everything they own and do is better than what you own or do.

Sarcasmo said:
He sounds moody and melodramatic if you ask me.

I have a friend like that. I'll say something harmless and sarcastic and she'll start by picking at it a little like a scab. Just little comments under her breath over and over, unable to stop herself. Then she'll poke at it more and more until it bleeds and pretty soon it completely snowballs out of control until finally my only recourse is to throw her out in front of a truck. She's bipolar and overanalytical. That's medical jargon for "annoying as fuck."

omg, you know my ex? :eek:

elpmis said:
Most annoying type person on the planet. Better off dead imho. The only people worse than that are the type of people that think that everything they own and do is better than what you own or do.
i hate those people too. i have a friend who does that.

CletusJones said:
i hate those people too. i have a friend who does that.

I have several friends that do that. I think I used to let it bother me, but then I just started taking it as those people having pride in what they bought. I can handle that.

ERage said:
That is what intense focus looks like. Those boys are in the ZONE BABY. JJ wanted to play the guitar hero display at Best Buy but two 8 year olds wouldn't give it up. :fly:

They were so mean :(

Thorn Bird said:
it was NOT the halftime show. i respect rolling stones and all, but let someone else have the stage.

I turned to Blondie when they started playing and said "This is what it looks like when death rocks"

JJ Lady said:
A. They were so mean :(

B. I turned to Blondie when they started playing and said "This is what it looks like when death rocks"

A. I offered to kick their ass for you (I totally could have taken those kids)

B. Come on baby (don't fear the reaper)
Baby take my hand (don't fear the reaper)
We'll be able to fly (don't fear the reaper)
Baby I'm your man
La-la-la-la-la la-la-la-la-la

Bubbles said:
We're friends. Quite good friends most of the time. His dog is like my child and his cats are always so happy to see me and I don't have a tv.....so it was working for us to just hang out like friends.
The fight was because he didn't think I had a good time at his friend's party AND at one point he hugged me around my head and broke my hair clip and said that if he'd have known it was that easy to break my neck he would have done it a long time ago....I said you don't want me laying in a bed next to your grandmother (who has a fractured spine right now) Apparently that was a real bitchy thing to say....I thought I was joking and didn't think it was that big of a deal.

You know you were having a crappy time and didn't want to admit it :fly:

He called Shawn when you were going from one party to the next, this must have been after? Damn, I don't talk to you for one day and I'm completely out of the loop.

Saturday night was VERY exciting fo rus as well; Dinner with Shawn's mom, some rum and the Ultimate Fighting Championship which resulted in me getting too drunk to go to class on Sunday.

Sunday morning Shawn pressure washed the roof with this machine that looks like a floor buffer (we are prepping the house for a new paint job next week) and I cleaned and did laundry. He washed the cars and then we took the convertible out for a ride and a Bloody Mary (the weather was absolutly fabulous)

If all goes well the house will be painted before you all arrive for the party on Saturday night (we made sure to tell our painter this is our timeframe) but he made us no promises.

Superbowl was boring and uneventful.

Candy said:
You know you were having a crappy time and didn't want to admit it :fly:

He called Shawn when you were going from one party to the next, this must have been after? Damn, I don't talk to you for one day and I'm completely out of the loop.

I wasn't uber excited to be there when I was supposed to be at Greek's with mah friends, but I didn't have a bad time. And he called Shawn while I was in the car.

Onnotangu said:
went to multiple parties for the game. went to the strip club. and then helped a friend of mine shhot some footage for his local access cable show.

Does said local access cable program contain strippers from the earlier club visit?
If answer = yes then
post pics or link
else
WHY THE HELL NOT????
end if

:D

ERage said:
Does said local access cable program contain strippers from the earlier club visit?
If answer = yes then
post pics or link
else
WHY THE HELL NOT????
end if

:D

no but show contains local rap artists. and we all know how those rappers like the jingling booties.

so i get to meet video hoes.:D