Saturday Night Fever

Pandora said:
guitar009.jpg

guitar004.jpg

guitar002.jpg

guitar028.jpg

ahahahah...omg that's sooo gay :fly:
I thought you used real guitars in that game??? that's the 1st I've seen it in action :lol:

That is what intense focus looks like. Those boys are in the ZONE BABY. JJ wanted to play the guitar hero display at Best Buy but two 8 year olds wouldn't give it up. :fly:

That guitar game looks.....odd.

What do you do? What's the object? Play along with someone on the screen?

Last edited:
:sigh: unfortunately your boy elpmis is nerdier than those two rocking out on Guitar Hero. I've beaten the game completely :( Even all the songs on expert :(

elpmis said:
:sigh: unfortunately your boy elpmis is nerdier than those two rocking out on Guitar Hero. I've beaten the game completely :( Even all the songs on expert :(

Just shut up and make love to me :heart:

elpmis said:

but at least in DDR you are actually dancing...this is like playing a guitar with 1 string and only 5 frets ffs :lol:

Thorn Bird said:
it was NOT the halftime show. i respect rolling stones and all, but let someone else have the stage.

The game kind of sucked, the halftime show really sucked. whaddyagonnado :rolleyes:

why_ask_why said:
but at least in DDR you are actually dancing...this is like playing a guitar with 1 string and only 5 frets ffs :lol:
I haven't played DDR, so I can't comment, but I can and will say that guitar hero is amazing