Salmon de valve

make sure it's worth it b. it seems like every couple months she has a freak out and goes off the deep end for a while.

Okay, if you want nit-pick, of course not everything is the same, but you are generally the same person you were five years ago.

I wasn't trying to nit-pick but I do think that you can change over time. Become less self-centered. Become more faithful / honest / respectful / etc . . .

wow, i don't have a problem with people calling my wife hot or anything, but that's just a whole new level of WTF

Even I wouldn't stoop to that level of grossness, and I have poopsechs.

That being said, I am not a fan of fish (obviously) but that recipe does sound good.

And kiwi you are a great wife. Anyone that can make a midget feel man enough to have 3 kids with you AND you clean and cook for all of them is awesome :heart: Oh, and the whole hot thing, too.

b_sinning you should have just married me when I asked. I would have done the cooking and cleaning for you :heart:

I can't think of any ways i have changed over the years like Jaime is talking about. Except my maturity level which is natural.

Maybe our definition of change is different. You both said that yes there has been change but natural change. So that I can better understand . . . what type of change are you guys referring to?

Someday I'll have to post up my salmon recipie, complete with crab stuffing.

But I'm going to try this recipie first. I love me some salmon.

I was forced to work on a construction site most of the day but thank you guys for your support.

I love her and blame her parents for spoiling her so long and enabling they type of thinking. I did it too long too. After a certain age you have to be kicked out of the nest and not always think Mom and Dad can just fix everything if I let it all fall apart. It's the last hard thing parents are suppose to do. If not before they get married then especially once they do. Why else do you think the father gives the daughter to the husband at the wedding. I've been trying to explain it to to my inlaws for years so they would back off. The last time we split she moved into a condo next to their house and they really saw that she hadn't grown up yet and tried to blame it on everyone but themselves. I have no doubt her life would suffer without me in it but my son would suffer due to the struggle between us. So I keep trying. I'm bipolar and tend to shut myself off emotionally when I cycle hard rather than take it out on the people around me so I'm not the easiest person to be with all the time either. I keep hoping we'll eventually get it right and we get our "happily ever after." Hell, I'd settle for a "that's all folks".

Even I wouldn't stoop to that level of grossness, and I have poopsechs.

That being said, I am not a fan of fish (obviously) but that recipe does sound good.

And kiwi you are a great wife. Anyone that can make a midget feel man enough to have 3 kids with you AND you clean and cook for all of them is awesome :heart: Oh, and the whole hot thing, too.

b_sinning you should have just married me when I asked. I would have done the cooking and cleaning for you :heart:

The last thing I need is Chim driving down to Georgia to kill me.

I was forced to work on a construction site most of the day but thank you guys for your support.

I love her and blame her parents for spoiling her so long and enabling they type of thinking. I did it too long too. After a certain age you have to be kicked out of the nest and not always think Mom and Dad can just fix everything if I let it all fall apart. It's the last hard thing parents are suppose to do. If not before they get married then especially once they do. Why else do you think the father gives the daughter to the husband at the wedding. I've been trying to explain it to to my inlaws for years so they would back off. The last time we split she moved into a condo next to their house and they really saw that she hadn't grown up yet and tried to blame it on everyone but themselves. I have no doubt her life would suffer without me in it but my son would suffer due to the struggle between us. So I keep trying. I'm bipolar and tend to shut myself off emotionally when I cycle hard rather than take it out on the people around me so I'm not the easiest person to be with all the time either. I keep hoping we'll eventually get it right and we get our "happily ever after." Hell, I'd settle for a "that's all folks".

In a country that worships the 'McDivorce', you really should be applauded for your line of thinking. You really do seem to take the 'for worse' part with all the intents and seriousness it implies.

:wtf:

This was a thread about a salmon recipe.

I got the Salmon recipe if the first reply (it was good I might add, although I think I'll add a little more of each spice and lemon juice next time). You really thought it would stay anywhere near on topic after that?

Personality changes.

I'm a completely different person from 5 years ago, but I think the only time you go through real personality changes is from the changes you have between 13 and 18 or so. When you're over 20 or so your personality doesn't really change, over the years you become more cynical, less dexterous and more bitter but that's about it.