Salmon de valve

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,753
I want to make this for dinner, but we've reformatted out computer and now I can't find the recipe, can anyone link me to it?

Each 8oz salmon piece has the following:

Salt
Pepper
Dried Dill
A little margerine/butter
Fresh Squeezed lemon.

Place the pouches on a baking sheet and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.

shoot.. memorized i think.

375 degrees for 25 minutes.
6 to 8 ounce filet
lemon
butter
spice of your choosing.
wrap in a little tinfoil boat and close up.

he was right on when he said damn near perfect every time.

props.

Ugh, my children are destroying my kitchen. Now I'm going to have to clean it up again before I can make dinner.

Thanks, but any particular reason why?

When I got off of work after a long annoying day I got to clean up puppy vomit and puppy poo and hear my wife say that she was going to a bar because she's angry at me because I make her act like an adult. I'm making dinner for my son. You're a good wife. Pat yourself on the back.

Ugh, my children are destroying my kitchen. Now I'm going to have to clean it up again before I can make dinner.

They're never too young to help out.

picture.php

I agree. We're going through a rough spot but I'm hoping I'm starting to get through to her. I'm the bad guy lately because I want her to act responsible and do any type of housework and take care of her bills on time. The problem with having someone that is so free spirited is that sometimes they resent the people that grounds them. It's frustrating but I'm hoping she snaps out of it.