Sad site at the Mercedes Benz dealership today.

This was my 2001 Audi TT. 180k I don't see to many domestics holding up this well w/ the same amount of miles.
2411784395_7aa3f7f012_b.jpg

That's a cuet VW Bug you have there.

Did you buy it used from a rental company? Is that why the mileage is so high? :confused:

April, I feel that you pull this stuff out of your ass. Rental companies at least the ones I've seen selling cars, sell them w/ around 20-30k miles max.
I bought this car in 2002 w/ low miles and drove it quite a bit over the years. I sold it though to buy the benz.

I'm in the sad position of being on my 3rd mustang. It's like an addiction.

I'm not sure I want to be cured, though.

I do like the TT's, but I have a hard enough time squishing myself in the drivers side of the stang. it's like they were build for short people.

April, I feel that you pull this stuff out of your ass. Rental companies at least the ones I've seen selling cars, sell them w/ around 20-30k miles max.
I bought this car in 2002 w/ low miles and drove it quite a bit over the years. I sold it though to buy the benz.

Shock, I feel that you can't take my razzing. Please don't cry.

I'm in the sad position of being on my 3rd mustang. It's like an addiction.

I'm not sure I want to be cured, though.

I do like the TT's, but I have a hard enough time squishing myself in the drivers side of the stang. it's like they were build for short people.

I'm not very tall, but they are quite wide for such a small car. I did not want to get rid of it ,but it was time for a new car.