Sad site at the Mercedes Benz dealership today.

you have a double advantage. you can put a wig on fly, have him tuck it in and do some sexy poses so people think you're some slutty chick and really rake in the money.

Ya and I could totally stick a cuetip dipped in alcohol in my urethra and call it a day!

My friend took her car in to get the tires replaced and they wanted to charge her 2k for them. Don't even ask about the oil change.

It's highway robbery. Please don't take this as hate because I can't afford an MB, I would much rather afford the beautiful house we live in.

What does the Oil Change have to do w/ it? Tires are tires, really HP tires can cost up to $500 each. If you get the same ones from the factory well then of course it's can be pricey.

Here is a hint... tirerack.com

I was not saying they are cheap to maintain. I'm just saying your statement about them being shitty cars was incorrect.

One of GShocks buddies on here has already mentioned how materialistic he is... so this is no surprise.

... You're roaming all over the place here. It was some one else not me that asked for the money. I did not give him the money. I'm just giving an example of something I've seen. I did lowball the shit out of him and tried to buy some of his watches lol.

What does the Oil Change have to do w/ it? Tires are tires, really HP tires can cost up to $500 each. If you get the same ones from the factory well then of course it's can be pricey.

Here is a hint... tirerack.com

I was not saying they are cheap to maintain. I'm just saying your statement about them being shitty cars was incorrect.
The oil change is stupid expensive. MB purposefully made it difficult for owners to even change the oil themselves. THATS how ridiculous of a car company it is.

... You're roaming all over the place here. It was some one else not me that asked for the money. I did not give him the money. I'm just giving an example of something I've seen. I did lowball the shit out of him and tried to buy some of his watches lol.

I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about your attitude of the sad site you saw at MB.

So like..yeah.