Ontopic RIP Thread

He had some cancer and other issues, covid might've been a "complication".

Regardless of what anyone thinks he came across to me as a fairly straight up guy, as much as some high brass (read careerist politician rank) can anyway. I wouldn't kick him out of my party.

^ as soon as I said that I got a 502 bad gateway message from here. Time to man the parapets. Keep an eye out for a cackly woman eating raw babies.

He had some cancer and other issues, covid might've been a "complication".

Regardless of what anyone thinks he came across to me as a fairly straight up guy, as much as some high brass (read careerist politician rank) can anyway. I wouldn't kick him out of my party.
Experts are saying its likely the other way, that the myeloma he had may have made it easier for Covid to take him.

Six of one, really.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
tomorrow is my grandpas funeral
i’m shopping for a black outfit and i’m crying in the charge room

tomorrow marks 2 weeks and it’s been an adjustment and it feels like we’ve come to peace with it but now we have to relive this whole thing all over again tomorrow when we lay him to rest

PS covid regulations and our crazy strict border laws have made this funeral planning a fkn nightmare
Hang in there, babe. My 96yo grandfather that raised me passed a couple months ago. Sucks. He was my hero.