Ontopic RIP Thread

pineapple turning GIF

Come on man when you've been personified on the Simpson's and spoofed on Saturday night live there's nowhere to go but down.
Only thing higher is to have one of your songs done up by Weird Al.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
i just googled him and my WHOOOOOO? still stands. no clue who he is
Lemme kikify it.

Lissen, this OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD white dude was in politics in the US. The side that wants to have women be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, the gays to go to therapy until they are Christian, same idea for the Muslims really. He was a big deal for a bit, but now he ded.
You don't gotta know who he be or who he was, cause in 20 years no one will.
The end.

Lemme kikify it.

Lissen, this OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD white dude was in politics in the US. The side that wants to have women be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, the gays to go to therapy until they are Christian, same idea for the Muslims really. He was a big deal for a bit, but now he ded.
You don't gotta know who he be or who he was, cause in 20 years no one will.
The end.

you breaking this down doesn’t change the fact that I don’t know who he is. I read some shit about him on Google and I still don’t know who the fuck he is so there was no need to Kikify this

you breaking this down doesn’t change the fact that I don’t know who he is. I read some shit about him on Google and I still don’t know who the fuck he is so there was no need to Kikify this
Tryin to tell you that you don't need to know who he is. He was an old white politician that didn't give a shit about people, now he's a dead old white politician that didn't give a shit about people.

In 20 years no one will know who he was except for history books.