Ontopic RIP Thread

More to the Chris Cornell story. After the gig in Detroit he called is wife and was slurring his words. When she questioned him on it he told her he "might have taken an extra Ativan or two", which when taken in excess can cause paranoid or suicidal thoughts. After they got off the phone she called the bands security and asked them to make sure he was ok. Shortly after that is when he was found dead. :(

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/chris-cornell’s-family-prescription-drugs-may-have-influenced-suicide/ar-BBBiCJC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

• Gravy
Reactions: Applesauce
More to the Chris Cornell story. After the gig in Detroit he called is wife and was slurring his words. When she questioned him on it he told her he "might have taken an extra Ativan or two", which when taken in excess can cause paranoid or suicidal thoughts. After they got off the phone she called the bands security and asked them to make sure he was ok. Shortly after that is when he was found dead. :(

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/chris-cornell’s-family-prescription-drugs-may-have-influenced-suicide/ar-BBBiCJC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Funny
I've taken an Ativan or two or 3 many times and I've never felt paranoid or suicidal.. like ever.
I'd like to know how he was able to successfully tie a noose around his neck and hang himself on that many Ativan
You can hardly dial a phone number

Next theory please

Funny
I've taken an Ativan or two or 3 many times and I've never felt paranoid or suicidal.. like ever.
I'd like to know how he was able to successfully tie a noose around his neck and hang himself on that many Ativan
You can hardly dial a phone number

Next theory please
Yeah, but different drugs, booze ect. can affect different people in different ways. Who knows. It's such a bummer he's gone.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
:( My old friend Tom. He was a unreal bagpiper, Pipe Major in the RCAF. He piped for Prime Ministers, the Queen, for the Ottawa Remembrance Day ceremonies, and was an all around super fun guy.

40 years old. Fuck cancer, again.