Ontopic RIP Thread

:( My old friend Tom. He was a unreal bagpiper, Pipe Major in the RCAF. He piped for Prime Ministers, the Queen, for the Ottawa Remembrance Day ceremonies, and was an all around super fun guy.

40 years old. Fuck cancer, again.
So was he friends with some other bagpipers, and are they gonna all play bagpipes at his funeral? I hope so, because that would be fucking badass.

Fuck cancer though.

So was he friends with some other bagpipers, and are they gonna all play bagpipes at his funeral? I hope so, because that would be fucking badass.

Fuck cancer though.
My grandfather had a bagpiper at his funeral, as well as the marine salute with the rifles and the Taps (sorry don't know the name of it). Omg it was the saddest and most beautiful thing. Ever.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
IT WAS PAULA YATES FAULT!
That's why tiger Lilly lives with Sir Paul
CUZ IT WAS LOVE
don't you tarnish this for me juliiiiii don't you dareeeeee
Omg. BOB adopted her after Paula decided to overdose.
Bob caused all kinds of trouble for Paula & Michael. I remember all this shit & swear I could write a book about it cuz I was so obsessed with MH.
But, MH & Paula were doing all sorts of drugs & Bob wouldn't let her take the kids whenever she wanted to travel with them & would cancel plans at the last minute.
But, seriously MH was very well known for all sorts of crazy shit & this strangle yourself into orgasm stuff.

Fuck cancer though.
He was in a several pipe bands, so there is no doubt going to be pipes playing, probably quite a few. He was also a talented sound engineer and toured with some Juno winners...

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Omg. BOB adopted her after Paula decided to overdose.
Bob caused all kinds of trouble for Paula & Michael. I remember all this shit & swear I could write a book about it cuz I was so obsessed with MH.
But, MH & Paula were doing all sorts of drugs & Bob wouldn't let her take the kids whenever she wanted to travel with them & would cancel plans at the last minute.
But, seriously MH was very well known for all sorts of crazy shit & this strangle yourself into orgasm stuff.

Omg yes BOB
Not sure why I typed out Paul lol
Omg and peaches overdosing 3yrs ago leaving her babies behind... SO TRAGIC
that whole family is a mess