Return from exile!

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
eileenbunny said:
How can you know? You never leave maryland.
I visited fly and April 4 or so months ago in Tampa - there was a big thread about it and I had sex with their cat Steven
 

reverendsaintjay

Flaccid Member
Jan 5, 2006
512
0
0
46
Maryland
Marklar
₥0
This is really exciting news. Not only do I get two of my closest friends back within 50 miles but I have a motorcycle buddy again.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the move process. Amie's doing the whole real-estate thing now, she can probably help you find listings when you're ready for that.
 

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
8,036
222
498
47
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
reverendsaintjay said:
This is really exciting news. Not only do I get two of my closest friends back within 50 miles but I have a motorcycle buddy again.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the move process. Amie's doing the whole real-estate thing now, she can probably help you find listings when you're ready for that.

Find listings? Are high on crack? I never sold the condo. Just gotta wait till the house out here sells and we can kick out the renter. It'll be like we never left, except all the bathrooms will work for once.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Marklar
₥5
so anyways, we should all go to Capriotti's, for the best subs on the planet

or to box hill pizzeria, for the best crab crakes
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
elpmis said:
so anyways, we should all go to Capriotti's, for the best subs on the planet

or to box hill pizzeria, for the best crab crakes


So you're saying that the best food at the Italian restaurants isn't Italian.
 

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
13,322
2
0
39
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Sarcasmo said:
So you're saying that the best food at the Italian restaurants isn't Italian.

Not enough ppl saw this, sorry to interrupt but this is the funniest thing ever!!!

thanks flopital...
hit1.jpg
 

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
75,903
25,952
1,323
Marklar
₥62,300
Steam
mattressfish
BeeRad said:
Not enough ppl saw this, sorry to interrupt but this is the funniest thing ever!!!

thanks flopital...
[IG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/floptical/hit1.jpg[/IMG]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I MISSED THAT