Return from exile!

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,338
After much hard work and dedication on the part of IBWIP we just got the really super fantastic news that we are going home! As you may or may not know, we HATE living in Cincinnati. Now we get to move back to Maryland where IBWIP has secured a new job. Not only is this job a more interesting one for him, but it gets us back to where we want to be. We are really excited. Sorry for the blog, I just had to share.

eileenbunny said:
Meh, I bet we were there first. We just took a break. If he bothers us too much we'll just kidnap him and ship him to fly's house. That'll terrify him.

I don't think the cat would like that too much.

eileenbunny said:
After much hard work and dedication on the part of IBWIP we just got the really super fantastic news that we are going home! As you may or may not know, we HATE living in Cincinnati. Now we get to move back to Maryland where IBWIP has secured a new job. Not only is this job a more interesting one for him, but it gets us back to where we want to be. We are really excited. Sorry for the blog, I just had to share.

When you get back there let me know if you know any business's that are in the Pepco or BG&E area cause I can save them alot of money on there accounts!

eileenbunny said:
Meh, I bet we were there first. We just took a break. If he bothers us too much we'll just kidnap him and ship him to fly's house. That'll terrify him.

if by terrify you mean wet dream, then you're dead on

congrats on the nooz!

eileenbunny said:
OMG Congratulations!

I hope we can still see each other from time to time though, we love you guys... :heart:

eileenbunny said:
Of course we will still visit, and you are welcome to come see us anytime.
Where in Maryland?

They're tiny states up there all bunched and close together, I don't know how ya'll keep them straight. :p

zengirl said:
They're tiny states up there all bunched and close together, I don't know how ya'll keep them straight. :p

Maryland is the one shaped like this:
maryland.gif

eileenbunny said:
No you won't. We are kidnapping you and taking you with us.
:heart:

Thank god. I needed an escape plan and I was coming up short.

Or was that cumming inside a short person..... hmmmm

eileenbunny said:
I like fly's house