Return from exile!

eileenbunny said:
How can you know? You never leave maryland.
I visited fly and April 4 or so months ago in Tampa - there was a big thread about it and I had sex with their cat Steven

This is really exciting news. Not only do I get two of my closest friends back within 50 miles but I have a motorcycle buddy again.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the move process. Amie's doing the whole real-estate thing now, she can probably help you find listings when you're ready for that.

reverendsaintjay said:
This is really exciting news. Not only do I get two of my closest friends back within 50 miles but I have a motorcycle buddy again.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the move process. Amie's doing the whole real-estate thing now, she can probably help you find listings when you're ready for that.

Find listings? Are high on crack? I never sold the condo. Just gotta wait till the house out here sells and we can kick out the renter. It'll be like we never left, except all the bathrooms will work for once.

so anyways, we should all go to Capriotti's, for the best subs on the planet

or to box hill pizzeria, for the best crab crakes

elpmis said:
so anyways, we should all go to Capriotti's, for the best subs on the planet

or to box hill pizzeria, for the best crab crakes

So you're saying that the best food at the Italian restaurants isn't Italian.

Sarcasmo said:
So you're saying that the best food at the Italian restaurants isn't Italian.

Not enough ppl saw this, sorry to interrupt but this is the funniest thing ever!!!

thanks flopital...
hit1.jpg

BeeRad said:
Not enough ppl saw this, sorry to interrupt but this is the funniest thing ever!!!

thanks flopital...
[IG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/floptical/hit1.jpg[/IMG]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I MISSED THAT