Retardation, a derivative of the lack of anger management.

Not really changing colors much. They're still basically green with a tint, canadian money is like the rainbow. I still have a ton of $2 CND bills. Purdy.

British money (Bank of England, not Scottish/Irish/Jersey/Guernsey notes) is horrible, all of the notes are basically white. The only fast way to tell them apart is the size, and I mean fuck, Im from NY, I dont look at the size of bills. Not to mention the 1 pound coin is essentially a fat dime.

If I am reading this correctly you like Canadian bills? I do only because they are so much easier to just glance at and know what you are using. If I had a penny for everytime I handed the chick at a club a 50 thinking it was a 5, well I would still be broke

If I am reading this correctly you like Canadian bills? I do only because they are so much easier to just glance at and know what you are using. If I had a penny for everytime I handed the chick at a club a 50 thinking it was a 5, well I would still be broke

I'm not sure. Are you reading it correctly? :p

I like the old American bills because of the artwork, and I like canadian bills mostly because my parents always gave it to me growing up. My first words were "green money", no shens.

I get angry when I'm trying to cross the street without a crosswalk, and the street is empty but for one car which almost imperceptibly, agonizingly slows to a stop to let me cross, without bothering to let me know they are stopping.

THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME ASSHOLE, would have been much simpler if you just got the hell out of the way