Req: New Thread Icon

No mikey, I am not blaming Zac. I am looking at the posters who some times would rather act their shoe size rather than their physical age. If people would actually do this. Then we wouldn't need OnTopic or Serious thread icons.

That's EXACTLY what you did with your post. You tossed your complaint right at his feet. You are a liar if you claim anything else.

You lose because the subforums don't get enough activity to suit you.

'Not enough activity to suit you', fly's fault.

You lose because you piss off posters that make relative posts but not 100% on topic in OnTopic threads.

'Relative posts' is a judgment call and pertinent today because you had some posts deleted. The same thing would happen in your serious thread. Either way you just implicated waw and fly.

You lose because you're unwilling to moderate a serious thread.

Do I really need to explain how insulting this is? Asshole.

No mikey, I am not blaming Zac. I am looking at the posters who some times would rather act their shoe size rather than their physical age. If people would actually do this. Then we wouldn't need OnTopic or Serious thread icons.

I like to act my shoe size most times here. I am also of the opinion that I should be allowed to many times when it doesn't conflict with forum rules(a lot of times when it does). I am adult enough to recognize that everyone else can exercise the same right and I respect their choice to do so. I won't impose my viewpoint on anyone else, whether it be a thread icon or otherwise.

Last edited:
That's EXACTLY what you did with your post. You tossed your complaint right at his feet. You are a liar if you claim anything else.

'Not enough activity to suit you', fly's fault.

'Relative posts' is a judgment call and pertinent today because you had some posts deleted. The same thing would happen in your serious thread. Either way you just implicated waw and fly.

Do I really need to explain how insulting this is? Asshole.

I did not mean to insult Fly or WAW. To both of then I offer my sincerest apologies. Instead of using them I should have used that the forum loses. Why should I make threads on semi serious topics when I know that they will crapped on by the same old lame jokes about poop/anal/ex cetera. I have given up on trying to get new people to post here because of people not willing to act their age.

Now now, don't act as if we can't have a grown up conversation. We don't all talk about poop, gay sex and anal. If you post on a serious subject we all appreciate it and are able to put in a good comment. Like that thread about the CIA, that was boringly serious and there was a good debate.