Req: New Thread Icon

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥436
Can we get a "serious" thread icon?

With this icon so long as any post made in the thread is closely related to the thread. It stays in the thread. For example a thread about new release by Sir Paul McCartney would allow discussion about Sir Paul/MJ and owning copyrighted music. Or an thread about Pittsburgh would allow eileenbunny to ask a question about the Baltimore Ravens since they were playing Pittsburgh latter that evening for the AFC Championship.

Seconded. Most of the ontopic threads read like the transcript of a 12 step meeting:

"Hi, my name is itburnswhenipee and I'm here to discuss [keyword from thread title]."

I think they're looking for a happy medium between the nazi moderated "ontopic" and the everything goes everything else.

I know what he was asking for.

I think that is a retarded request considering it is a message board, moderate comments in a social setting. Great. Moderating a happy medium would be impossible and people would still complain. Calling it nazi is an affront to the moderators considering that is what is asked for with that icon, that is what the thread starter asked for.

bitch bitch bitch

I know what he was asking for.

I think that is a retarded request considering it is a message board, moderate comments in a social setting. Great. Moderating a happy medium would be impossible and people would still complain. Calling it nazi is an affront to the moderators considering that is what is asked for with that icon, that is what the thread starter asked for.

bitch bitch bitch

Calm down buckaroo, I didn't mean to pee in your cheerios or anything... gosh

:(

I guess it's a unique situation because there aren't subforums, this is it... one stop shop and sometimes you want a discussion that has the ability to be organic and drift but then again, not turn into poop talk or ass play

I guess it's a unique situation because there aren't subforums, this is it... one stop shop and sometimes you want a discussion that has the ability to be organic and drift but then again, not turn into poop talk or ass play
or poop play.

And I'd love to have subforums, however we don't have enough posting/interest for that. We've tried various ones and I've had to remove them all after going 2+ months without a post.

And I'd love to have subforums, however we don't have enough posting/interest for that. We've tried various ones and I've had to remove them all after going 2+ months without a post.

Honestly I don't have an opinion on this at all, I can just see what people are saying. :fly:

don't beat me okay?