Req: New Thread Icon

I know what he was asking for.

I think that is a retarded request considering it is a message board, moderate comments in a social setting. Great. Moderating a happy medium would be impossible and people would still complain. Calling it nazi is an affront to the moderators considering that is what is asked for with that icon, that is what the thread starter asked for.

bitch bitch bitch

BUT AN ICON IS THE ANSWER! IT REALLY IS!!!!

Cause Icons have ultimate control over content on the tubz. It's true.

edit: Preach on brother.

I hope not. You're just one of those people I know will have fun and play back when convenient. :heart:

Well mikey you just can't keep handing me these crushing blows, my ego really can't handle it. I'm fragile and stuff.

then you're asking the fly and w_a_w to moderate a grey area that's going to piss off people who think too much is left alone and and those who think too much is deleted.

And I'd love to have subforums, however we don't have enough posting/interest for that. We've tried various ones and I've had to remove them all after going 2+ months without a post.

Your in a no win situation Fly.

You lose because the subforums don't get enough activity to suit you.

You lose because you piss off posters that make relative posts but not 100% on topic in OnTopic threads.

You lose because you're unwilling to moderate a serious thread.

"jesus fucking christ in jehovah's asshole "

really?

no... really?

:lol:

that's just terrible

I do not make relative posts in threads. I get distracted easily and just type out whateever thoughts come to mind.

I do much the same in person.

You lose because you piss off posters that make relative posts but not 100% on topic in OnTopic threads.

if you want a thread that only has posts you think are appropriate, start your own forum and you can delete what you don't like.

Yeah I dont take the post deletes personally
I forget to even look to see if a threads on topic 90% of the time
Not a big deal tho
If a person wants to discuss a specific topic, thats the only way to prevent it from degenerating into butthole talk or whatever.

edit - unless its a thread about buttholes, then youre in the right place

Can we have a thread icon for when you want five serious posts and alternating it with one unserious one?

Seriously.

will u cry 4 me?

Theac? Is that you?