remedies

smileynev said:
I think its pretty pricey, but absolutely gorgeous. My wife and I drove up to a resort in that neck of the woods a year or so ago. By the time we got near where we were going it was dark out. Driving on a road by the lake we saw the lights of a house at the top of a tree covered hill, overlooking Superior. I was jealous.

I'm thinking about buying Glensheen. I'll let you all come hang at my pad if I do.

e-dubb said:
Thanks for all of your help. I went home and slept for about 10 hours. fixt!

Yep, then she (we) did it all over again last night. Pics to follow this evening.

Oh, I actually bought "Chaser" but have yet to use it. I doubt it works, you have to take pills before, during and after drinking mass quanities of alcohol. Like you can remember to do THAT while sucking down Jager Bombs.

Also, I HATE the friggin' commercial for it where the hung over guy sits at his kitchen table and complains about being hung over, and his wife walks in all bright eye'd and bushy tailed and smugly tells him that she feels just fine because she took "Chaser."

The whole time we are watching this commercial we are saying to each other: "What a selfish bitch! Why didn't you share with him then????"

Track 5 said:
Yep, then she (we) did it all over again last night. Pics to follow this evening.

Oh, I actually bought "Chaser" but have yet to use it. I doubt it works, you have to take pills before, during and after drinking mass quanities of alcohol. Like you can remember to do THAT while sucking down Jager Bombs.

Also, I HATE the friggin' commercial for it where the hung over guy sits at his kitchen table and complains about being hung over, and his wife walks in all bright eye'd and bushy tailed and smugly tells him that she feels just fine because she took "Chaser."

The whole time we are watching this commercial we are saying to each other: "What a selfish bitch! Why didn't you share with him then????"
She didn't share because he was drooling all over her friend all night, and is being kind by just punishing him with a hangover instead of a frying pan.

Sarcasmo said:
Sounds good. Ethan and Kaylee can play in the gardens together, or on the private beach.

Sweet, I'm sure there are lots of great photo backdrops as well (by the way, it's Haylee, but I'm impressed you were really close ;) )

kiwi said:
Sweet, I'm sure there are lots of great photo backdrops as well (by the way, it's Haylee, but I'm impressed you were really close ;) )

I know what her name is, actually, it's odd I put a K. :eek:

Coqui said:
Fat finger that skips a letter?

Well, my right hand is just a disfigured stump (shrapnel in Vietnam.....not the war, a firework accident in 1997). I guess that's why. But usually I'm good at mashing keys.

Sarcasmo said:
Well, my right hand is just a disfigured stump (shrapnel in Vietnam.....not the war, a firework accident in 1997). I guess that's why. But usually I'm good at mashing keys.

How are the firework displays in Vietnam?

kiwi said:
How are the firework displays in Vietnam?

They were good in 1997, really bright and extravagant. Unfortunately the accident also claimed my eyesight, so I haven't been able to enjoy them since.

Sarcasmo said:
They were good in 1997, really bright and extravagant. Unfortunately the accident also claimed my eyesight, so I haven't been able to enjoy them since.

Wow, I'm impressed with your ability to decipher whats on your computer screen well enough to reply intelligently while being blind. Do they have a relay service for that?

kiwi said:
Wow, I'm impressed with your ability to decipher whats on your computer screen well enough to reply intelligently while being blind. Do they have a relay service for that?

You know those tracheotomy people? The ones with those creepy robot voice things? My computer reads the posts to me like that, and then I simply dictate back what I would like it to type. It's NASA technology. I wouldn't want to bore you.

It's hard to hold this stupid fleshlight with no damn fingers. Cripes. How's a guy supposed to....wait, you aren't typing that are you computer? I'm not dictating right now. Stop that! Knock it off! You better not even post that! What are you doing? I said I'm not dictating right now! Alt F4....Alt F4....why isn't it working?? Where's the damn pow-