remedies

smileynev said:
I like Sunny D. The original type in the jug. For some reason the 20 oz bottles and the little lunchbox bottles taste like crap.

I just can't stand the coating it leaves in your mouth.

e-dubb said:
I don't remember. But I am positive it was $1 drink night and there was 80's music involved.

Only thing better than $1 drink night is Penny till you leak night. Penny beers until someone leaves or uses the bathroom. That person always gets beat down.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I expect parts of MN to be about 20 years in the past...

Speaking of MN, how much does land with frontage on that inland sea go for?

I think its pretty pricey, but absolutely gorgeous. My wife and I drove up to a resort in that neck of the woods a year or so ago. By the time we got near where we were going it was dark out. Driving on a road by the lake we saw the lights of a house at the top of a tree covered hill, overlooking Superior. I was jealous.

You're supposed to drink the non-alcoholic stuff while pumping your potential date rape victim full of the cheap booze. I tell ya, kids these days :rolleyes:

smileynev said:
I think its pretty pricey, but absolutely gorgeous. My wife and I drove up to a resort in that neck of the woods a year or so ago. By the time we got near where we were going it was dark out. Driving on a road by the lake we saw the lights of a house at the top of a tree covered hill, overlooking Superior. I was jealous.
:drool:

I bet, that is some fine looking scenery up that way

ChikkenNoodul said:
:drool:

I bet, that is some fine looking scenery up that way

yessir. You're kinda out in the middle of nowhere, and you could go diving anytime if you don't mind the cold. Plus Canada is right next door.